So is everyone now going to buy a Kawasaki?

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Sorry if this is repost, been around for a few weeks, I saw it today.

:laugh: So is everyone now going to stop buying the Beemer and buy a Kawasaki instead? :whistle:

Nope. I'm waiting for this:

Honda V4.jpg

I reckon the Honda is going to crap all over BMW and Kawasaki.

Honda V4.jpg

Actually the testing and write ups by professionals hasn't been that great, but by all means go green :laugh:

Anybody notice the plumber tan on that guy. :moon:

Cotton shirt and 190 mph. :cheerleader: Now that's funny. :thumbsup:

yep pretty soon there will be all these threads about how this bike is gonna dominate the busa etc etc etc. :disagree: just like the bmw. but these are the bikes that are changing the game. :laugh:

Anybody else notice the other video with the BMW winning?:laugh:
I wonder how much the aftermarket wheels helped the Kawasaki?
It was very close and done from a roll too, the Better Rider getting the start from a dead stop would win on either bike. The Kawasaki did have an impressive midrange and hi rpm power though.

I'm afraid the zx-10 is too small for me. I sat on one at the bike show, and I felt a little like this...

Fat-Guy-on-Bike.jpg

Anybody else notice the other video with the BMW winning?:laugh:
I wonder how much the aftermarket wheels helped the Kawasaki?
It was very close and done from a roll too, the Better Rider getting the start from a dead stop would win on either bike. The Kawasaki did have an impressive midrange and hi rpm power though.

yea i believe the kawi had a couple more mods than the bmw too. lightweight aftermarket wheels can do 1-2 tenths in the 1/4.

yea i believe the kawi had a couple more mods than the bmw too. lightweight aftermarket wheels can do 1-2 tenths in the 1/4.

Yeah, it said the ZX10 had a quickshifter too, every little bit counts. These things are so close and so fast anymore it's incredible. The faster the better, but I'm happy with my couch/Busa:laugh:

Not me, I'm poor. BUT, if I were rich, I'd buy 2, one for me and a white one for GsxrBots :whistle:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I waited 7 years riding my 2002 Katana 600 to get my BUSA BABY... Speed is not everything as well.. unless you race it.. I sat on it as well.. at 6'3" the Busa fits me like a rocket or a cruiser.. I can ride for hrs and hrs... plus I just did all of the MODS to it.. picking it up tomorrow... Can't wait to see the lights and screens... I will post the pics as soon as I get it home... Tomorrow for me is Xmas in April...

side1.JPG

side2.JPG

Yeah, it said the ZX10 had a quickshifter too, every little bit counts. These things are so close and so fast anymore it's incredible. The faster the better, but I'm happy with my couch/Busa:laugh:

bmw has quick shift as well.

I would say that they are so close that most of the riders that buy either one wouldnt ever tell the difference. I say just get the one you like the best. For me I would get the BMW. Cant wait to see what the 2012 GSXR 1K will look like.

If the US version was on par with the Euro version I would have seriously considered trading the busa in for one, but it's not so I now I'm waiting to see if this mythical V4 Honda is going to exist or Suzuki comes out with something inspiring.

Did I see it wrong or was the BMW 3 bikes ahead at the beginning and ended up 3 behind? That doesn't seem like equal to me.

I have sat on most newer liter bikes and I like the feel/look of em. but im afraid i look like that guy from behind:poke:

My answer is no. I'll be proudly keeping my Hayabusa. I have had my time on the Supersports and when I did the GSX-R1000 was the MOY and the baddest thing on the block and track.
I have nothing to prove to anyone except myself and the wife. The Hayabusa will hold street credibility for many years to come and always be King in my opinion. :thumbsup:

Back