Springtime in Cali

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Well it's officially springtime in Cali and we are done with the last of our winter storms, I think. Today the sun was shining so me and Bosshound got out and rode a couple hundred miles through the foothills around Napa Valley, right around Lake Berryessa and Clear Lake. I didn't take a lot of time for pics but here are a few from today, loved the Triumph with the Carrozzeria wheels.

671.jpg

672.jpg

673.jpg

674.jpg

675.jpg

676.jpg

677.jpg

678.jpg

679.jpg

680.jpg

681.jpg

682.jpg

683.jpg

684.jpg

685.jpg

686.jpg

687.jpg

688.jpg

689.jpg

I had a great time Gene. I am sold on the BT002. Next set will be the New Version BT003. Qualifiers, PP2CTS, Perilli Corsa3, Don't come even close to the performance level of these tires. Do Yourself a Favor and spend the Extra Cash for a Good Quality Race/Street Tire.

Robert

Great pictures fellas. I'm on temporary duty in San Diego right now and the weather's great...but my bike is 3000 miles away still in storage! :banghead:

You guys should come as far south as Palomar Mountain. Be sure to ride South Grade Road. Look the area up on Google maps - it'll make you drool! I rented a Harley Road Glide from Eagle Rider in San Diego and took it out to Palomar. All but ground off the floor boards and exhaust on that rig!

Back