Cofused on lowering...

You were just more tired than the guys with the stock Busas. Lowering the rear more than the front will make the bike feel heavier in the twisties.

Amen , Still had fun chasing the pack !:laugh:
I was smart this time Dennis , I got adjustable links so I can raise them up just for the MNG .

Can ya take a pic of the links? I've never seen single hole lowering links before.
The front may be lowered, pics of that will tell us for sure.
Trade ya, pics for answers. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Whhhhaaaaa? You can't tell from my avitar? :rofl:

Here ya go.

The second from last pic was the hole to show is the forks were lowered. The head is all the way at the bottom of the risers.

Last Pic - Cant tell is it's stock links or non adjustable lowering link...

You said you never saw one Fastfrog.. here is a link to just a 2" lowering link :laugh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...6331759QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

IMG00094-20110408-1801.jpg

IMG00096-20110408-1801.jpg

IMG00097-20110408-1802.jpg

IMG00098-20110408-1802.jpg

IMG00099-20110408-1802.jpg

the front has a spacer but doesnt look lowered. measure your links and someone here can do the same for stock gen1 i have some stock gen2's i can measure but i dont think they are the same.

Man i have read all threads about lowering the busa I am 5'7 and need to lower my bike some so 1.5-2 inches be bad for the bike handling???

Man i have read all threads about lowering the busa I am 5'7 and need to lower my bike some so 1.5-2 inches be bad for the bike handling???

According to my buddy.. if you are only going that low.. you will not even feel it. As long as it's not stretched. But people I know that have theirs stretched and lowered love it.

I dont know.. I already ordered it and I am going to try it. 1" in the front and 2" in the back:please:

Thanks well I talking with someone on here I put a ballz seat on it's about 1.5 so they said go about 1.5 on bike and I would have 3 inches lower,this is the seat.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302895866.233038.jpg

UPADTE!

You guy gonna trip. Ok so I got the Yana Shiki Lowering links. Afterwards some said they are good..some said not to put them on cause they are garbage. So my friend (dealer) that sold me the bike said.. I thought it was lowered" I said.. I didn't lower it. I go to his shop to have him put on the Yana Shiki.. I was just gonna pray that they work out.:please: SOOOOO I look at the links on the back (see above) and I hold the Yana Shiki up to them. LO AND BEHOLD the links on the bike match up to the lowerst hole (4" drop) on the YS! Sooo my dang bike was dropped 4" in the back all the time. I could not tell cause this was my first Busa and I had nothing to compare it to. So All my friend had to do was lower the front.. we went down 2"! She looks nice now! I will post pics once I get the farings on... I am working on my leds.

Back