Lost my instructions for T-Rex sliders....help!

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Just like the title says. If anyone has play by play pics or a linky to install instructions or wants to post em up, I would be mighty appreciative!! :bowdown: Yep, I did a search, but didn't quite find what I was looking for.

And yep, could prolly figure it out once I started fiddling around, but it sure would save time to have instructions.

Thanks!!

Oh, yes, Gen 1, no cuts....

You didnt find em? Im sure someone around here has em layin around and can help. Of all the things you got this year, the only that needed instuctions, doesnt have em :banghead:

You didnt find em? Im sure someone around here has em layin around and can help. Of all the things you got this year, the only that needed instuctions, doesnt have em :banghead:

Ummm...I think I prolly left them in the trunk of your car to foil customs...:banghead: but I need by tomorrow night.

OK i've had this box for 3 months now and i didnt want to open it before i was ready to install for fear of stuff getting lost. So now you force me to do something i should have done months ago, the install.

IMAG0285.jpg

IMAG0287.jpg

This also means you must help with the install. If you start to drive now you can hit DC by Wens. night. :rulez:

IMAG0288.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

Back