New Busa Owner (Military)

I was stationed in Osan twice and i never called it a deployment...Anyhow, now since you live in the dorms and save all that money...Perhaps you can afford a decent exhaust system when you get back...With that said, welcome to the board...Toodles

:welcome:to the org. Thanks for the service

I was stationed in Osan twice and i never called it a deployment...Anyhow, now since you live in the dorms and save all that money...Perhaps you can afford a decent exhaust system when you get back...With that said, welcome to the board...Toodles

I think I'll see if I like the slash cut pipes for now. Afterall, I'm stationed in Germany, so my riding time will be very limited on this bike. I'm going home for about 60 days this summer so I'll be able to ride it, and then I probably won't be able to visit home again till Thanksgiving if I'm lucky. Might be next spring before I can go home again.

But I could see some kind of better exhaust making it's way onto the bike in the future.

Pics of my Mom picking the Busa up for me since I'm deployed.....

busa1.jpg

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

busa4.jpg

busa5.jpg

busa7.jpg

busa8.jpg

busa9.jpg

busa10.jpg

Yeah most def those pipes need to go man...A nice Brock's or Akra system needs to go on...or better yet, a turbo kit

come down to the bash in couple weeks...will yoube home by then?
oh and :welcome:

:beerchug::welcome: i too just bought a vigor blue 07 and love it. ive had mine two weeks and its spent more time under the modification knife than it has spent beating the pavement.

Back