Shady activity on the org...

I say we get their IP address or however people get traced off here and show them who their messing with grrrrrrr

Yes I'm still on here too No Life here either

We are the spam police!!!:rofl:

:thumbsup::rofl: i can just see us losing our hayabusa master status!:rofl:

Thats cool, I see u delete their comments, but now I look like Im either crazy(talking to myself) or talking about the last person who wrote a real comment before the spamer did. I went back, but I cant edit it anymore.:banghead:

:rofl:i saw that ..lol.
im glad Semi got it fixed for ya/us.:thumbsup:

if you click the red triangle at the top right corner of a post, it sends a message to a folder to all of the mods and admins behind the scenes :beerchug:

cool! i don't know if i had ever noticed it, :whistle: maybe when i 1st joined i read about it some where. but thanks for the info. im sure it will come in handy. :thumbsup:

I say we get their IP address or however people get traced off here and show them who their messing with grrrrrrr

Yes I'm still on here too No Life here either

I agree, lets track them down :guns:

And we are not the only ones, there are 50 members online right now:whistle::laugh:

dang it! i guess i missed all the fun, huh? oh well, serves me right for sleeping when its dark out...:laugh:

dang it! i guess i missed all the fun, huh? oh well, serves me right for sleeping when its dark out...:laugh:

Yeah, you miss a great sale:laugh:
There were 3 new members(probably the same guy) here last night leaving links on some threads about selling wedding dresses & wedding stuff, so if you needed a dresses you are out of luck, but if u dont, might as well be sleeping...:rofl:

spam accounts because the Org has such high traffic. It is a compliment to our establishment :cheerleader:

With such a huge base and so much traffic comes people who try to exploit it

Semi got his Ban hammer out!!

TheBanHammer.jpg

It was like a copy and paste of text and a link in various high post threads...very distasteful and I am glad that it ended as fast as it did. That is the first time I recall seeing anything like that here and it was an annoyance. It is nice to have a sense of order that is respected.

Back