My first motorcycle, hayabusa Puerto Rico

haycarajo

Registered
hi there to alllllll, im from puerto rico and i got myself a 05 hayabusa limited, i think jaja....., with tsukigi exhaust and some chrome parts..., so far im in loveeeee with this, i havent use my car since i got the busa jaja, anyway theres a few things that i want to check with you guys but the must important one is; when i start the bike, it doesnt matter if is the first time or after a ride.... it give me some hardtime trying to get the engine running, it doest start correct like a normal bike i think, i just put a brand new gel battery on it today, and still doin thattt..... it start after a few try's but i hate it when it does that.........., what it could be guys??? the starter seem to be working, the busa is charging, the battery is new, the spark are new, i just changed the oil and filter...

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

Bansheetron01.jpg

when you turn the key on and click the run switch, give it a second for the fuel pump to pressurize. maybe advance the "choke" a little when you 1st start it up. see if that get rid of the hard to start problem. :beerchug:

Welcome to the oRg. She may be a little slow to start because the throttle bodies need to be synced. At least that is what is sounds like from what you are describing. Again, welcome. :rulez:

Back