Handgrips

cut the old ones off (carefully), then squirt a little hair spray or spray paint down the new grip, slide them on and bob's your uncle :thumbsup:

I have to find a new set to replace the stock.

Got the Harris Hayabusa grips on the Gen-I. I can't find the same exact ones anymore to put on the Gen-II.

But the stock black definitely has to go. :rulez:

I have to find a new set to replace the stock.

Got the Harris Hayabusa grips on the Gen-I. I can't find the same exact ones anymore to put on the Gen-II.

But the stock black definitely has to go. :rulez:

They don't make those anymore (had them on my gen 1) I think it was a CR thing (Suzuki didn't like unauthorized companies using their name?)

They don't make those anymore (had them on my gen 1) I think it was a CR thing (Suzuki didn't like unauthorized companies using their name?)

Even thou they don't make them anymore I bet you could find a brand new pair on ebay.

you just changing grips or the whole assembly?

Here is one I did about a year back.https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/busa-mods/130406-install-driven-gel-grips-walkthrough.html

Wayne, that's a great how-to! :bowdown:

These are the one's I have on the '00. They'd likely still look good on the new busa.

busa-grips1.jpg

1010709.jpg

Dsc02826_800.jpg

busa-grips1.jpg

1010709.jpg

Dsc02826_800.jpg

very easy. As mentioned before, cut the stock one with knife. use WD40 to clean the glue. Use a hair spray to slide the new grips. I installed Oxford heated grips. Hair spray is good even for heated grips. I went for a spin this afternoon while it was -2C here in Toronto Ontario. :whistle: I love the heated grips.

Back