nitrous ?

SEVEN30LG

Registered
how do you guys have your setups?....on my old car i had it hooked up to my highbeams...i would flip a switch then hit my highbeams and it would spray.....how do you guys have it?

You could do it easier with the ECU editor. THat is what I did. No more changing maps, hit the button and the computer switches automatically. Had it set so it would not come on below 5k, and shut it off 50 rpm before the rev limiter came on

my bike has a p.c 3....would i be able to take it to a tuner and have him set it up to come on and off at a certain RPM ?

if you go with a pc3, get a hub and tie the NOS switch to the hub map switcher, that way you can run 2 fuel maps. one with and one without....

I think alot of people activiated their systems off the start button. If you had an auto on then it was commonly rpm activated.

I have done it with the horn button. Now I have it activated with the ecu editor. I believe it is the safest that way.

flip a toggle and my starter switch becomes the button . that way i can use my horn button for the airshifter

Toggle switch:
Starter for nitrous activation
FlashToPass for purge
Horn for air shifter
BoostBySmiths' electronics controls all (ECU editor for TPS, RPM activation ranges, rev limiter, 1st gear lockout)
Good stuff Mainard.
:thumbsup:

Toggle switch:
Starter for nitrous activation
FlashToPass for purge
Horn for air shifter
BoostBySmiths' electronics controls all (ECU editor for TPS, RPM activation ranges, rev limiter, 1st gear lockout)
Good stuff Mainard.
:thumbsup:

The ECU flashing software includes a 1st gear lockout? I thought smith sold the lockout as a separate unit that he no longer makes?

The ECU flashing software includes a 1st gear lockout? I thought smith sold the lockout as a separate unit that he no longer makes?

Thats correct; 1st gear lockout was offered on his ole style Gear indicator, Shift indicator and Launch indicator setup whereby you would send him in your gear position sensor (GPS) and he would modify it as such. Came in alittle black box setup which folks quickly intergrated into their inner plastics like shown below. I do recall Smith having a seperate 1st gear lockout harness outside of the GPS mod.
Believe them there high tech GEN2s' modified supply and demand and phased em out. Drop him a email request (Top shelf gent) he may be able to help you out or point you in the direction you want to persue.

lastweb3.JPG

dash.JPG

Back