Haya in the hills 2011

undecided if i will stay or not..only 2 hrs away for me..

i am working on something for those that attend to remember this years ride..
try3resized.jpg

She is one of the guys isnt she? :laugh:

In Chicago where i grew up it would be: Yoozz Guyzzzz

Hey Chris,

I haven't been around in awhile and I see a few new names, I'm a little pissed I missed last years event due to other obligations. 20 riders would have been awesome.

I participated in the first HIH at state college and had a blast. I ride a Blue k8.

I skimmed through all posts and I may have missed something. Couple questions?
Is this years site in Ellicottville NY? I have family in Russell, PA. But I like the Cabin Idea.
Is the ride in the June - July time frame
Is there a hooters nearby? :please:

Good Chance I'm make this Event. I'll be watching this thread for details.:beerchug:

i removed the picture from above post and with no edit button had to redo it ....heres 2 of the 7 the designs i have done so far.....more designs to be done..and i didnt resize so pics are origional sizes..
design5.jpg

design4.jpg

i removed the picture from above post and with no edit button had to redo it ....heres 2 of the 7 the designs i have done so far.....more designs to be done..and i didnt resize so pics are origional sizes..
design5.jpg

design4.jpg

i like #5 probably showing up just for the ride again, let me know how much i have to pich in?

i was telling the owner ...and made a comment about guys and the hot tub....not going there!!

ok another cabin owner (house) responded...these folks i was hopeing to hear from.. garage. hot tub.. house fits 11 but we were told the house is big and they dont care if more come. tents more than welcome (large property) airbeds fine too!! and cost is way way low...only 450 for weekend.!!

Ellicottville Vacation Rental - VRBO 121810 - 4 BR Chautauqua, Allegheny House in NY, 4 BR House Minutes from the Rodeo, Golfing and Hiking

and they also own a huge house in outer banks...how bout hayas in the kitty hawk hills lol

ok got ahold of another that i was intrested...garage (no hot tub ) large lot 7.5 acer...tents are ok but wants to make sure we dont over flow septic. otherwise this one is 430 for the weekend so its affordable also

Ellicottville Vacation Rental - VRBO 198500 - 3 BR Chautauqua, Allegheny House in NY, Log Home Rental Overlooking Lime Lake Near Ellicottville, NY

also every one of these im posting is available for the 8-10th ... semi has informed me he cant make it that weekend..i would love to have him come also...can folks start posting when they CANT come... ill do my best to try to work as many as possible...but i understand...life happens...

Back