She will be a sad day come this Saturday

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I will be losing my BIG DOG. She has been a trustworthy DOG. Fast,agile and freakin' beautiful.She will be missed.I'm not in tears yet...but they are coming.

RSD.

Truely will be a sad day! :whistle:

But what are you replacing it with??
:whistle:

This Saturday I will load up the Ol' Dog and deliver her to her new place.:please:

RSD.

My nephew is the proud new owner of the.....BIG DOG.

RSD.

bd1.jpg

bd3.jpg

bd2.jpg

Dear big dog, may you find peace at your new home and may your new owner take you out to run in the pasture. :pray:

sorry you have to get rid of that beauty but i'm thinking it's about time for another Rubbah Busa! :beerchug:

sorry you have to get rid of that beauty but i'm thinking it's about time for another Rubbah Busa! :beerchug:

It is...plus I'm keeping 1 chopper...this one. I call it the Orange Crush.

It has over 80 grand invested(not by me thou:laugh:) so its the logical choice. Plus bigger motor 2080cc,bigger/better brakes etc.

Dont really have to sell it,but I'm being good to my nephew.He gets a payment plan,plus I took off 7 grand. He's getting it for cheap.

RSD.

OC.jpg

Nice ride :bowdown:

Thanks man.

Details: (for anybody interested in pro street)

127 cu in S&S motor (everything beefed and oversized)
PM wheels,calipers,controls,etc 6 piston cali up front,4 piston in the back.
260 rear wheel with brake AND chain on left side.Better curb side look.
Ajustable air ride suspension.
mechanical decompression levers (this animal flashes right up)
ThunderHeart 2 into 1 exhaust
House of Color metalic tangerine
hot ignition,braided everything,aligator seat...blah blah blah....:laugh:

RSD.

Dont really have to sell it,but I'm being good to my nephew.He gets a payment plan,plus I took off 7 grand. He's getting it for cheap.

Uncle Rubba....I've been looking for you! It's your nephew Poppy!

Uncle Rubba....I've been looking for you! It's your nephew Poppy!

Ya...sure...heard that before. Let me guess,you wanna move in and be my wife's "pool-boy" while I'm at work. ???

...and we dont even have a pool.

You can run the krap outa all my bikes,drink all my beer,borrow everything under the sun.... wait,I already got one of them.:rofl:

Sorry,Unka Rubb.

Back