Opinions wanted please.....

Rollin20z

Registered
Ok, here's the deal. I originally bought this 07 Busa for the bike, not the color or scheme. This will probably be another one I'm gonna find a new home for. I'm just wondering what the consensus is on selling it as it is done up or strip it down and sell all the Ed Hardy fairings,tank etc. and redoing it in a different color but still having the stretch with all the chrome and polishing.
Just throwing out the feelers on this one and seeing what the polls say :confused2:

And don't be afraid to say what you really think as it will in no way make me lose any sleep or hurt my itty bitty feelings. :rofl:

DSCN0791.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

DSCN0788.jpg

DSCN0789.jpg

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN0793.jpg

It kinda reminds me of that beer commercial, you know the one about the dragons :rofl: any way, I would say throw it up on the BAY, put a reserve on it and see what you get. This way if you don't get your price, you don't lose. Then go with your other idea of just selling the plastics and getting new ones and redoing them.

Here in Chicago, a lot of guys are customizing their bikes but leaving the OEM paint scheme and color. Its a shot in the dark. GOOD LUCK!

I agree with D-BLOCK: least amount of time, money and effort involved with listing the bike for sale (cycletrader, ebay, craigslist, etc.). P.S. Is the seat wrapped in plastic?

Yikes!! Here in Chi-Town if u have something like that you would get ur ass kicked. No joke!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sell the fairings seperate and buy some that ya like.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

+1 What he says :thumbsup:

Sell the fairings, you could probably get good money for them. Not my style but someone would like those. Then buy the stock ones or buy a set to paint up

Cool looking pit bike in back ground, And what is the red trailer looking deal I see?

Thanks guys, might throw a little shine on it and put it up like it is and see what kind of bites I get. If not I'll pull the fairing set-up , sell it off and replace with a dark color(burgandy,midnight or maybe cobalt blue) . I myself just prefer a snow white to be backed in black as to chrome. Besides I already have the white corona to ride for now if I want to ride white.

Cool looking pit bike in back ground, And what is the red trailer looking deal I see?

That's actually a DRZ400 Super Moto, awesome for the twisties. makes the busa seem like your to navigate a tank after getting off of that.

And the red trailer looking thing is a track trailer for the car or if you just need a little more storage if taking the car somewhere. Gotta get it into the shop and get it painted to match here soon.

DSCN5661 (2).jpg

DSCN1264.jpg

DSCN9493.jpg

DSCN9512.jpg

Like others have said, sell them. Some Ed Hardy fan will probably pay more for them than a stock set will cost you.

Back