Sad Day!!

kingbusa

Registered
So today I decided to sell my hayabusa. I built this baby for a show bike and because of the lady that decided to make an illegal U-Turn in front of me and cut me off. My bike is sitting in the garage dormant. If I want to fix it, it will take about $700 for the used OEM fairings and about $1000 custom paint job. Not to mention the dent on the tank. Or get the aftermarket fairing and paint the tank and seat cowl for a lower budget fix. But, another problem is that I want to go to 300 kit. And my wife want it gone. So I'm gonna sell it as a decoy for my wife and get another one.

my_baby.JPG

attheshow2.jpg

attheshow1.jpg

DSC02760.JPG

heatheronmybusa.JPG

What about insurance should compensate at least some of it
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't wanna sell it but I have no choice.
The insurance only partially covers the price of the bike. They only cover 65% of what the bike is worth. So all the aftermarket part do not cover 100%.

Keep it and fix it, that bike is sexy. Just my 02,,

Either way, best of luck to ya

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Get rid of her...orrrrr make her fix it......orrrrr keep the bike and fix it????? Choices......... Choices..... Do you see sale the bike in any of those choices??? No? Don't sell the bike....plz

such a great looking bike bro... see if u can coupe up some money from the insurance.. something is better than nothing to help fix the bike.. :thumbsup:

If someone can sell me the front fork for cheap I might consider fixing it. :laugh:

Watch the psychobike.com classifieds for forks. There was a set the other day for $275 I think.

Hope you keep it and fix it back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to advise you to man up and tell your wife she goes before the bike does, but then I saw her pics and, well, you can always buy another bike!

if she made an illegal turn and caused you to crash, either her insurance should pony up and fix everything back to the way it was or i would get a lawyer...there is no sense in you having to suffer for her mistake!

Back