Presenting 2008 Blue/Silver Busa!

i like it but a silver rockstar decal or the silver hayabusa kanji would dress it up a bit.

Im taking donations on stickers!:laugh:

Just trying to help the next person out with getting the bike pass inspection :thumbsup:
Then they can take off whatever the want.

Rain today so no outdoor pictures :poke:

Just my opinion, but I liked the way it looked before. It has always been one of my favorite bikes and was the inspiration for me getting my M4 slip ons.

Thanks bro!

You know... 08 stock busa header fits the B-king.....
dual M4?..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just went to see it in person and I really like it. It's different. If I have the money, I'd buy it. I wouldn't mind having a gen I and a gen II. Not to mention helping out with home repairs.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just went to see it in person and I really like it. It's different. If I have the money, I'd buy it. I wouldn't mind having a gen I and a gen II. Not to mention helping out with home repairs.
Posted via Mobile Device

wanna swap my roof? :laugh:

wait nevermind you might use postage stamps! :moon:

I also think a kanji would make it look a bit better. Theres very few bikes ive seen that i think look better without it.

I really think you would have gotten plenty out of it leaving it just as it was... Now yo uput more money into it by taking it back to stock... So you kinda killed any profit margin you may have had.... I also agree with the comment that it almost looks like a make over after a wreck..... But a little too late for those opinions now huh? ???

More Pics

gsx13410.jpg

gsx13412.jpg

gsx13413.jpg

gsx13414.jpg

gsx13415.jpg

they it eas was my favorit busa on here, now knowing what kinda mirrors afe on it im going buy a set. good luck selling it bro

Back