Status
Not open for further replies.

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
im ok with this except the hug and kiss part

123.jpg

one armed hug- maybe...
kiss- ???yeah i don't think so... unless they're of the opposite sex... and cute...

I'm sure the intentions of this post are simple and well intentioned but possibly insensitive to any gay/lesbian org members, let's keep that in mind. Raydog

there are actually many societies where same sex hetero's greet each other with a kiss and there is nothing sexual about it...i have friends that are girls that i will greet with a kiss and there is nothing sexual about it, they are just very good friends...i think we, as Americans, get way too caught up in the sexual aspect of everything and blow many things out of proportion...just my $.02

btw, if i meet you at a MnG, i'm much more likely to give you a hug than a handshake! you folks are my brothers and sisters! :beerchug:

$50 to the first dude with video proof kissing kitchener rider...

:poke::whistle:

Another $50 here. Not that I want to see 2 dude kissing but it would be hilarious to see someone that homophobic get a kiss from a dude. Can't post this without pointing out he is not gay and wants no part of anyone who is so yeah it would be hilarious to see lol :whistle:

I am not gay and I do hug some of male biker friends when I haven't seen them in a while, a lot them are more like family than friends.:beerchug: I give hug to their wives to :whistle: and a hug and kiss to their hot young teenage daughters :laugh: Nothing wrong with that

where was I, what was the point I was trying to make, I am a little lost :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back