might be crossing over

decisions? i'm thinking about it,, any opinions? its an 09 with 14000kms on it.

I know..i know...you're hoping you'll get 58 responses in an hour telling you what a sweet azz ride it is just to support your indecisiveness regarding the purchase but...it ain't our money, our life or our matter..it's yours..and if you truely wanted it?...i'd be yours already..my point?...

"if ya hafta ask?"

it prolly aint the bike for you.

JMHO and L8R, Bill. :cool:

Whats this part.??? An after thought for areodynamics or to aid cooling?

Or just to "ugly" it up.:laugh:

RSD.

z.JPG

Pros and cons to both, sit on it and a gen2, (gen1 and gen2 ergonomics are basically the same) go with whatever fits YOU the best and YOU feel is the most comfortable. I'de love another GSXR1000, but they're just too uncomfortable to ride all day for me any more(I'm always riding one of my friends for free anyway:laugh:) If the bike doesn't fit or can't be improved with a seat, pegs, and bars, it's not worth it. The Busa does some things better than the 14, but the 14 has a few better things itself(stock vs. stock).

Not as many after market parts and upgrades. I would think stuff is going to be more expensive ??

decisions? i'm thinking about it,, any opinions? its an 09 with 14000kms on it.

If you ride that, you really might be crossing over to the other side, if you know what i mean.
It is very, very, very bad luck to switch from a hayabusa to a ZX-14 but if you do, I hope it won't be a violent death.

I wish you well.

When I read the thread title,I thought you might have decided to start sleeping with men.

Then I saw that it was just you thinking about buying a ZX14.

It would have been easier to deal with the ghey thing.:laugh:

RSD.

I just got home from dinner and some drinks with friends, I read this and damn near pissed myself, that my friend is absolutely hilarious:laugh::laugh::laugh::lol:

I've had it listed at 10k foooorever. I owe 2800 on it still, and it's not selling. had someone on a forum say 'good luck at 10k' so hell I dunno... I guess I should just give it away, I have absolutely no idea what it's worth, only what I've got wrapped up in it, which is considerably more than that. Maybe it really is worth much less??? I have no idea..

I'll give ya 2800 to 3k for it :laugh::laugh:

As for the zx14 i wouldn't trade a busa for it but thats my opinion.

What's the reason for the change? The 14 sure feels more "touring" where the busa feels more "sport" IMO.

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

Overall IMHO the 14 is a better overall bike then a gen 2 busa. Stronger brakes, more comfy ergos, and one hell of a smooth strong motor.

I've had the opportunity to ride a ZX14 09 quite a bit and it is a smooth machine and a great 150 mile+ Howitzer cruise missile and would be fantastic if I lived in Florida where the roads are ruler straight. I gave up the litre bikes because of the comfort level but I still love to lay it over and carve the corners and ride up on one and the ZX14 doesnt corner like the Bus. On the up side..the breaks on it are a step up from the stock GenII Bus.

How ever you wanna look at it, hayabusa is a better looking bike with better aerodynamics.

I am not sure where Kawasaki comes from, i think Thailand.
Suzuki comes from Japan and you know them japs know what their doing:thumbsup:

What's the reason for the change? The 14 sure feels more "touring" where the busa feels more "sport" IMO.

:laugh: thats funny. i got the busa because it has a bigger faring and more wind protection. better for touring than the Z14.

i like the orange and black. but the gen2 has a better looking faring than the Z14. and ya just gotta love a gal with a bubble but. after market stuff for our busas is everywhere.

:poke:i wish i had saved the pic of the plastic hamburger on the side of a Z14:whistle:

Kawasaki makes great motorcycles. I almost got a ZX14, made several offers that didn't pan out. The Busa is very iconic and might be more easy to sell in the future. Either of them have enough power to tackle any road or situation encountered with ease. Both are great and require an experience operator. It's a win win situation and currently a buyers market.

Back