best laser jammer lidar? do they work

Buy Now: Adaptiv TPX Motorcycle Radar and Laser Detector | Pashnit Moto

Uh huh. Uh huh. :thumbsup:

We have it on sale right now as an intro price. Brand new.

What's different about it is people have whined for years that they wanted a fully integrated one unit that was a Radar Detector & Laser Jammer all in one kit.

Now we have that. Click Buy Now. Done.

35936_3_large.jpg

35936_3_large.jpg

Bottom Line... Detectors and Jammers work in that they alert you when to pull over and get your ticket. I operate speed measurement devices on a daily basis and can tell you that there are many ways around any of these devices. Think about it, the companies that manufacture detectors and jammers are the same companies that manufacture the measurement devices as well. They freely go back and forth between civilians and law enforcement agancies and constantly offer "A better mousetrap". The best way to avoid the fines is to sit down and have a heart to heart talk with your right hand and wrist ??? NO! Not THAT KIND of heart to heart! :rofl: seriously too many idiots driving 4 wheel missles out there! slow down a little.... live longer ride longer!

If the tickets are too big for ya maybe just slow down :whistle: , sure would suck to spend all that money on electronic counter measures and have a ticket to boot. :laugh:

I am not sure but I don't think any of that helps with air enforcement anyway :laugh:

They can still pull you over and give you a wreckless driving citation. You can fight the ticket but not the ride. Air patrol loves nice clear blue skies too.

Back