Can you say bling bling!!

Ok, one of y'all figure out how to do this......Edelbrock.com - EnduraShineâ„¢ - Introduction

My local powdercoater went to visit the guy in Cali that does this. He said he wanted a cool million dollars to show him how it's done, and get him set up. Sounds like he's doing something right. Lol what a turdhead.

Thats deffinately not Powder Coat way too SHINNY!! Must be if he wants that much LOL too rich for me.

well Im having issues with my candy red not wanting to stick on the Chrome. Gonna have to call tech support tomorrow. I did however get some other parts done and i figured i would post up my Bike room LOL. Thats what i call it

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

now I don't feel so bad about working on my bikes in the house..:laugh: j/k looks good man! the parts look sweet also, you have me thinking if my wheels will fit in my kenmore :rofl:

They can mine will fit in my oven but they need to be suspended so the coating will not get messed up while baking. i have not figured out how to do that YET!

dont waste your money on that crap LOL. this is what i use and is way easier

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

gotta part number or something? searching sears.com for powder coat gun comes back with about a jillion results :laugh: :whistle:

What if I just send you my parts next winter to do lol. Heck I could drive to your house and bring the beer and steaks. You aint that far from me.

They can mine will fit in my oven but they need to be suspended so the coating will not get messed up while baking. i have not figured out how to do that YET!

Adjust the top rack up as high as it will go and hang from it or maybe use a metal hanger through the vent hole through the one stove top eye ?

Adjust the top rack up as high as it will go and hang from it or maybe use a metal hanger through the vent hole through the one stove top eye ?

I thought about something like that. I was thinking about making a bracket and bolt it to the top of the stove and have it to where i could screw in a long bolt with washers that are slighhtly bigger then the bearing hole on the wheel to suspend it???

Looks great :thumbsup: How are the fumes (if any) during the baking process?

The only way you are going to get a second coat on the chrome with that cheap gun is to shoot the parts hot.

I tried that and it didnt work Heated them back up to about 170* for about 10 min. LOL i need the gun you have. But the difference between me and you is an actuall buisness. I just do it for fun and make a few buck here and there so i have no need to have a high dollar gun.

With that gun you better stick to the single coat colors. Im even wondering what kind of coverage you are getting on a single coat. Have you had any problems getting the powder to stick in tight areas and around sharp edges?

With that gun you better stick to the single coat colors. Im even wondering what kind of coverage you are getting on a single coat. Have you had any problems getting the powder to stick in tight areas and around sharp edges?

Nope no problems at all. It works great for what i do

Back