Had accident with the blue and got a black one!

:welcome: from another EX 08 blue /gold owner (now also a proud owner of an '09 black/grey Busa)

Here's pictures of my old one... before

photo-28.jpg

photo-27.jpg

and after
photo-26.jpg

photo-25.jpg

Guess what guys... My luck.

Last Saturday, I went to my beach condo and parked it in my parking spot. I noticed an unfamiliar white pickup truck behind my parking space and thought... He might not see me and back up into my parked bike. Smart, right? So, I parked it as far away from the other space as possible so he can see it with all the rear view mirrors.

I leave that night to my home in Santiago and didn't notice anything because it was late at night. I meet up with a friend and tells me "what's up with all the scratches on the bike? Did you fall again?" I fall twice and I'm pre-conditioned to fall, right? :banghead:

Confused, I think back and remember the white pickup, so I call the concierge to check the security video and sure enough the same idiot who drives the pickup backs into my bike, gets out of the car, asks somebody passing by to help to stand the bike and just leaves! All on video.

To make the story short, we got hold of the guy and started insurance claims. Jerk! Had the bike for 4 days for God's sake!

photo-29.jpg

photo-31.jpg

photo-32.jpg

oh wow that sucks...well now you can paint it color of choice...if you choose. if the fairings arent cracked then just take the money. they will give you enough to get the bike painted, a decent paint shop can fix the scratches

Back