i want a gen2 now

Im perfectly content with my Gen1. I dont need all the extra stuff the Gen2 has and the fan mod is very easy to do if you have heating problems

Thought it about selling my Gen1 during the offseason but have invested to much time and money over the years into it. Have a few more things want to do this year and will be quite content.
Posted via Mobile Device

I love my orange/black color scheme for me and my wife looks great on her girly white one... the tail grows on you but it is mostly the other riders who see it :whistle:

Thought it about selling my Gen1 during the offseason but have invested to much time and money over the years into it. Have a few more things want to do this year and will be quite content.
Posted via Mobile Device

Me too. 7 years of running around on the PashnitBusa and stopped counting at $10K in bolt-on mods. When I look at it, it's absolutely perfect and exactly the way I want it. Damn near the most beautiful bike & color scheme Suzuki ever created. When you can say stuff like that, you have to wonder why would you ever part with it?

However, it's even more exciting to start over again with a clean slate and build another one. Make sense?

I prefer the Gen 1's appearance.

The Gen 2's rear section has never looked right.

I'm with the other poster, Im waiting to see if a new gen 3 ever comes out.

:thumbsup:

that's the delima i am in.... i have more mods that i want to do to my gen1. but if i am going to upgrade to the gen2 i don't want to put anymore money into it... but im not exactly sure when i will get the gen2 and i will be riding without my mods i want...frustrating!:pullhair:

so i was riding today feeling good.... untill a gen2 busa pulled up next to me...made me feel like i was on a honda ruckus or something. needless to say im ready to upgrade to a gen2 hayabusa..
Be careful there in the Sacto/Placerville area...........I know a couple of crazy orange/blk gen II riders down there that are always lookin' for a bit of fun.:laugh:

Tim, I think we're all in agreement that your next Busa needs a TTS supercharger.

Something like this perhaps? Really thought seriously about going the naked route for the next bike. Problem with the B-Kings is the dealers can't give them away and there are all sorts of 08's (nationwide) gathering dust on dealer floors.

b-king-streetfighter-13.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-12.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-14.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-15.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-19.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-17.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-20.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-18.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-13.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-12.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-14.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-15.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-19.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-17.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-20.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-18.jpg

Here's the other custom B-King models I loved.

But *sigh* likely a Gen-II is for the best. :thumbsup:

b-king-streetfighter-4.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-3.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-7.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-2.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-10.jpg

suzuki_b-king_49.jpg

suzuki_b-king_50.jpg

suzuki_b-king_52.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-4.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-3.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-7.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-2.jpg

b-king-streetfighter-10.jpg

suzuki_b-king_49.jpg

suzuki_b-king_50.jpg

suzuki_b-king_52.jpg

I still prefer my gen 1 custom,it is fully rebuilt and done up.Mine are much more superior to the stock Gen 2 in terms of braking system,torque,suspension,tyres,damper,exhaust and many more.
Sad to say many of these items cant be transfer over to the Gen 2 if not i may consider.
The price for a new Gen 2 here is crazy.

When I was looking for a white one, I preferred the pearl LE. The arctic white of the Gen 2 doesnt have that pearlesent look to it. And the tail...ugh....

Ya know the funny thing is all the people talking about how ugly the tail section looks on the gen II. I cant stand the tail section on the gen I, :rofl:

To add to that my wife back in 05 said she didnt want me to get the busa cause it didnt look right. When she saw the 08 she had a hard time deciding on pushing me to get that one or the ZX-14. :whistle:

To be honest I could easily have gone for the 14 but only because I havent had any issues with the Kaw family. Finding a busa brand new 2 years old and cheaper with cheaper insurance helped though. Honestly Tim if you are gonna trade up you wouldnt be disapointed, the gen II is a great bike just like the gen I, I am sure is a great bike. I would have a hard time if I spent that much money putting stuff on a bike to make the swap to a newer model but I am also the type of person that likes to keep vehicles or cycles as long as possible till they break.

so i was riding today feeling good.... untill a gen2 busa pulled up next to me...made me feel like i was on a honda ruckus or something. needless to say im ready to upgrade to a gen2 hayabusa..

That was me. I swear you did not look like you were on a Ruckus.......

Zuma, maybe, but not a Ruckus!:rofl:

Back