Leo Vince exhaust

hotrod_rick1

2 Wheel Therapy
Donating Member
Registered
Got a killer deal on these new Leo Vince unlimited slip ones . 319.00 to my door.
Fit and finish is great and they sound awesome ! Now just need to get a k&n airfilter then off to Mark at Mobile Dynamometer to get a ecu edit done. Just have to wait till it's above 70 deg.

Guess I'll have to upload pics. from home computer. This pos iPhone won't let me do it from here at work.

Just download the photobucket app. You can upload pics from your iPhone.

Pics. ....

18555cb2.jpg

It does look good!:thumbsup: Did you take the end cap baffles out?.... it doesnt look it! If you haven't...:laugh: the sound will be deeper!:whistle:

It does look good!:thumbsup: Did you take the end cap baffles out?.... it doesnt look it! If you haven't...:laugh: the sound will be deeper!:whistle:

End cap baffles are in, I had them out, but was popping comming down off rpm, so put them back till i get ecu edit done.

Looks good. Do you have an overall shot of them? I considered these before I purchased the Laser slip ons.

End cap baffles are in, I had them out, but was popping comming down off rpm, so put them back till i get ecu edit done.

Like it was said above! The ECU editor will not take care of the popping. You can either do the marble mod to the pair valve hose. Right of the air box. Or go the whole way and put on the pair valve plates and remove the whole pair valve setup. That will get rid of the of popping!

The ECU editor will not take care of the popping. You can either do the marble mod to the pair valve hose. Right of the air box. Or go the whole way and put on the pair valve plates and remove the whole pair valve setup. That will get rid of the of popping!
No need for even a marble! Simply remove the tube from the air box, put a piece of tape over where it attaches to the box, then put the tube back on. 10 minutes max and voila...no more popping on deceleration.

Is that a spacer on the left side where it mounts to the passenger foot rest? If so why only one side? Do you still have this exhaust setup if so how is it holding up?

Back