Chinese Pazzo Imitation Clutch and Brake Levers Installed

When Obama stops taking our jobs and giving them to China, I will resume paying full price for these products.

Probebly the stupidest thing i've read today. Congrats!! :thumbsup:
It couldn't have anything to do with corporate greed. Trying to get the most profit (paying less) for work to be done. Kinda relates to buying chinese products.

Buying this stuff from China is like buying stolen property. Which is actually what it is. We know it's wrong but the price is so cheap we can't help ourselves. Its a real shame that the chinese can just steal the technology of whatever they please. With no R&D expense as well as $2 a day labor these clever little thieves are actually making more money by selling for one third the cost than the people who developed this product that most of us desire.

I'm not pointing a finger at anyone for buying this stolen property at such a reduced cost. While we all shout to the heavens on how much we hate thieves when someones bike is stolen, we think nothing of buying stolen property when it benifits us!

Just a point of view that some may not have thought about!

Couldn't of said it better!

Stupid eh, I think stupid is paying for your insurance which Obama is forcing me to do, stupid is having to look for a job after 6.5 years, stupid is having to look at you call me stupid. I am entitled to my opinion and I am having a hard time figuring out who the hell you think you are to tell me otherwise. Back to the fun stuff, here are some pics of my stolen modifications. The money I saved by stealing these items will pay for a nice dinner with my wife.

HPIM0069.JPG

HPIM0070.JPG

Probebly the stupidest thing i've read today. Congrats!! :thumbsup:
Couldn't of said it better!

By the way. Before you go and call people stupid you might want to check yourself first. Its "most stupid" not stupidest. Just dont say anything next time you have an opinion of someone, in your opinion, saying something stupid and you wouldnt look stupid yourself

By the way. Before you go and call people stupid you might want to check yourself first. Its "most stupid" not stupidest. Just dont say anything next time you have an opinion of someone, in your opinion, saying something stupid and you wouldnt look stupid yourself

By the way, its "Before you go calling people stupid" not "Before you go and call people stupid"!

Just sayin! :poke:

Seriously guys, they're levers. They aren't rockets, not space secrets, not planes, not engines, they are levers. There isn't any "stealing" from China. Great notion though, really, it's hysterical.

Seriously guys, they're levers. They aren't rockets, not space secrets, not planes, not engines, they are levers. There isn't any "stealing" from China. Great notion though, really, it's hysterical.

You misunderstood. It's china that steals the technology from other nations and produces knockoffs. If you had developed these levers and the chinese stole your patent and began making knockoffs for a third the price, you would be the victim of theft. Would probably put you out of business, don't you think?

The chinese are masters at this game of thievery. Whether its levers, computer software, music, movies, the list is endless. There seems to be no recourse for the victims?

Sad situation for sure but apparently there is no solutions to the problem.

You misunderstood. It's china that steals the technology from other nations and produces knockoffs. If you had developed these levers and the chinese stole your patent and began making knockoffs for a third the price, you would be the victim of theft. Would probably put you out of business, don't you think?

The chinese are masters at this game of thievery. Whether its levers, computer software, music, movies, the list is endless. There seems to be no recourse for the victims?

But how do you know the patent is Pazzo's?
Maybe pazzo buys the levers from the same supplier and just hikes the price because of greedy executives. There seems to be a huge problem with greed in this country

Apparently it can for you. All that money you are saving in china could enroll you into an english class! Night classes are available you know. :laugh:

Are you serious? Man i guess age does bring ignorance, not wisdom. You need to just leave it be. You dont know everything

Are you serious? Man i guess age does bring ignorance, not wisdom. You need to just leave it be. You dont know everything

I was going to just let it be but since you can't, let me help you out with your masterful use of the english language.

With your feable attempt to insult one of your fellow org members for using the term "Stupidest" I'll be happy to share a little inside info that apparently you didn't grasp in your early days of school (When in doubt, use the dictionary). The word "Stupidest" is discribed by Dictionary.com as "Lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind". Is it proper english to be used in legal documents, no. But in the context you were referring to, it's perfectly acceptable.

Your failure came by using improper english to correct what you perceived as improper english and you were wrong. Making yourself look silly in doing so! Your second failure was not leaving it alone when you had opportunity.

Look, nobody uses proper english on the internet, at least not all the time. But, if you choose to throw insults at someone correcting their english, at least use proper english in doing so!

Just for your own information "Its a shame we grow old so soon and wise so late"! :whistle:

I was going to just let it be but since you can't, let me help you out with your masterful use of the english language.

With your feable attempt to insult one of your fellow org members for using the term "Stupidest" I'll be happy to share a little inside info that apparently you didn't grasp in your early days of school (When in doubt, use the dictionary). The word "Stupidest" is discribed by Dictionary.com as "Lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind". Is it proper english to be used in legal documents, no. But in the context you were referring to, it's perfectly acceptable.

Your failure came by using improper english to correct what you perceived as improper english and you were wrong. Making yourself look silly in doing so! Your second failure was not leaving it alone when you had opportunity.

Look, nobody uses proper english on the internet, at least not all the time. But, if you choose to throw insults at someone correcting their english, at least use proper english in doing so!

Just for your own information "Its a shame we grow old so soon and wise so late"! :whistle:

Obviously you dont grasp the point. You just jump in ignorantly and out of place trying to look good. Act your age.
You have a PM, Im not going to do this anymore on this thread.

yeah that sounds right 24.98 and 15.98 for shipping total 40.96

Thanks for price conferm Spencer and Russell, too.

I don't want to pass along misinformation but if you are interested in just one Chinese (The2Wheel) lever and find that offered, def check price of two levers before you buy. As I mentioned earlier, to me it looks the shipping is half price for one lever but the price is same as two levers. IMO, might as well buy both whether you need that or not and pay the extra $7.50 shipping cost.

But how do you know the patent is Pazzo's?
Maybe pazzo buys the levers from the same supplier and just hikes the price because of greedy executives. There seems to be a huge problem with greed in this country

No doubt Chinese copy stuff all the time. If we were smart, we would be copying more good stuff too. Then Buell would have had fast bikes.

I have heard genuine Pazzo levers are copies of some other brand. Perhaps there was a buyout of the design.

Personally, I don't care much that they look like Pazzos. I just want them to work.

If these can be produced at 1/8 the price, Pazzo has been making butt loads of money for a long time. Good for them. I would have bought a set 2 years ago but they were more $$ than I wanted spend.

I really do enjoy your posts Tuf

China is a complex, multifaceted issue. You can't escape Chinese products even if you tried and to do so would be arduous at best. Instead of fighting the tsunami,go with the flow and try to score your own little impersonal victories of saving money. Buying American these days, depending, simply means overpaying for a product due to a horrible business scheme of artificially jacking prices up to offset the low number of sales coupled with higher labor costs. If you couple low sales with high labor costs you get $100 a piece levers.

Unless I am oversimplifying things, there is something that we can do, but it doesn't involve not buying Chinese products, it is getting our gov't to set outrageous tariff's on foreign goods. I would think that they could even specify which countries to do this to, say China and Korea, where labor rights are abysmal. This would allow for fair trade between Canada and European countries, while protecting domestic business, and creating pressure on China and Korea to come out of their third world country abysmal labor practices and compete on a level market.

I'm sure this would be a painful process however and many people would complain. If we adopted such a plan, I would be curious to know how many products' prices would skyrocket.

In short, what I am trying to say is, if you want to make a stand against China, do it with your vote. In the meantime, buy Chinese products and enjoy your own personal savings because you are only doing what every other American AND corporation is currently doing under current gov't regulations.

If you are an American business and reading this - I am simply stating - be competitive (competitive DOES NOT mean cheapest, it means competitive), or die. That simple.

In all honesty, this kind of reminds me of the old debate between supporting local business versus buying online.

I hope some of this makes sense, I am tired and partially watching Family Guy. :laugh:

Thanks for price conferm Spencer and Russell, too.

I don't want to pass along misinformation but if you are interested in just one Chinese (The2Wheel) lever and find that offered, def check price of two levers before you buy. As I mentioned earlier, to me it looks the shipping is half price for one lever but the price is same as two levers. IMO, might as well buy both whether you need that or not and pay the extra $7.50 shipping cost.

I accidentally did this. Seller wanted another $15 to include the clutch lever with a second SET of levers purchased.

While we all shout to the heavens on how much we hate thieves when someones bike is stolen, we think nothing of buying stolen property when it benifits us!

That is ridiculous. I bought a cheap knock off that does not have the quality of a Pazzo, simple as that. When you go to Walmart and buy groceries, do you get the brand name items, or do you get the Walmart Great Value items? Same goes for whatever store you shop at, if so, then you are stealing by your own terms.

Back