Pictures of aftermarket parts

Hey there I really like that bike. I have the same sent up. I have the R-55
Sweet looking mods you guys! :bowdown:

Nobody posted the yosh r-55 here yet so here it is.

Mods to date are full SS yoshimura R-55, Pazzo race shorties in blue and red dial, blue gel handgrips, pit-bull swingarm spools, PC3, ghetto 2$ home-depot fender eliminator.

busa007.jpg

busa004.jpg

busa008.jpg

sorry about the crappy photo quality.

RKA tail bag. The pic without the bag is the mount that allows you to pull the bag off and carry it with you when you go in somewhere. It holds enough for a day trip. This weekend when I have some sunshine I'll get pics of the saddle bags so you can all see what it looks like together.

dbef9e1f.jpg

c6a80b07.jpg

Full RKA luggage setup courtesy of Pashnit. I took this on a 1400 mi trip around Kalifornia with no issues. Secure at speeds up to 130.

1f4962aa.jpg

f4cc29d5.jpg

dded14d5.jpg

Have you run it on the dyno? How was the performance?

Never been on a dyno with either muffler. Both interchange so if I ever do I could bring it along and see. Being it's a stock muffler, I can only guess I'd lose a few HP over the Yoshi CF can.

On a side note, when I was getting it put on the guys at the muffler shop said the inlet on the butterfly valve was 2" and when they cut it off, the inlet of the muffler itself was 2.25" which was the same as the outlet on my Yoshi headers. So at least my piping didn't reduce in size. :)

I've ran same type pipe on my old 03 too. Picture was before the header wrap on it.
SNC10741.jpg

Back