Reward Dead or Alive

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
WANTED DEAD or ALIVE!

Do you recognize any of this crew of renegades? :uh: I saw them on America's Most Wanted on Saturday night. Seems there is a heafty reward offered. lf you see one of these mangy dogs call 912. They are considered armed and dangerous. :guns: The second one from the right is wanted for killing a police dog who's pictured below in death! Poor critter, just doing his job and ends up on his back! :goodboy:

Steve & Doug.jpg

03-26-09 009.jpg

My Eyes, My Eyes! I'm blinded (except for the cute girl, that is) for life! :beerchug:

I know 2 of the renegades. :laugh: Steve I didn't know your arms were long enough to reach around the other guy's waist, :rofl:
I won't ask about the smile on your face.:whistle:

I seen that feller on the right one time, yep was down the market in town buyin up all sort tires and what have for some darn motorbike. I always knew he was bad news, i think he runs a gang, some ORg he calls it, probly a bunch of biker types like he is.
Nothin but trouble i tell ya, TROUBLE!!
:rofl:

I seen that feller on the right one time, yep was down the market in town buyin up all sort tires and what have for some darn motorbike. I always knew he was bad news, i think he runs a gang, some ORg he calls it, probly a bunch of biker types like he is.
Nothin but trouble i tell ya, TROUBLE!!
:rofl:

that's hilarious:rofl:

that is a dangerous crew right there! i would be very afraid to even go out in public if i didn't regard them as a group of great friends :thumbsup:

That was a warm start to a very cold and wet next day.... Seems like years ago...

Back