The tail of the Gecko in Florida

Where are the banked curves and elevation changes? How's the view from that bump over the culvert? Just fun'in you:laugh: I will keep it in mind the next time I'm in the "Flat" lands! Beats the hell out of alligator alley...

750 Parkway 024.jpg

Parkway Fall 2010 114.jpg

Parkway Fall 2010 239.jpg

Parkway Fall 2010 118.jpg

131.jpg

central wisconsin offers some of the absolute best riding in the country bar none. I am from minneapolis and we venture over probably 2x a month
Hardcore.jpg

this is part of the Mindoro Wildcat loop, its 309 miles long.

wow, sorry that's all the leanin you get to do. maybe if you swerve a bit in your lane it will be exciting.:rofl: j/k great views!! any road on a bike beats the same road in a car so ride what you have :laugh:

that wisconsin route looks fun.

Bummer. I might live in WA state, but I live right next to the foot hills. I think that I would rather stay here. I can go from 700ft. to 8000ft in an hour drive.

I didn't really like the part about "sand in every turn the same color as the road"....be careful Blanca I wouldn't want to ruin those chicken strips :thumbsup:

I didn't really like the part about "sand in every turn the same color as the road"....be careful Blanca I wouldn't want to ruin those chicken strips :thumbsup:

Forget the sand... Florida's got all nature of bizarre creature running in the roads down there... In Virginia - we fear only the mighty "deer". In Florida around the glades where my parents live they got flyin bugs bigger than some of the birds around here. And the birds! all sorts of hugh prehistoric look'in birds that like to Walk around... Snakes, lizard things, gators, crocs, turtles and **** roach lookin things the size of your hand.

Forget the sand... Florida's got all nature of bizarre creature running in the roads down there... In Virginia - we fear only the mighty "deer". In Florida around the glades where my parents live they got flyin bugs bigger than some of the birds around here. And the birds! all sorts of hugh prehistoric look'in birds that like to Walk around... Snakes, lizard things, gators, crocs, turtles and **** roach lookin things the size of your hand.

Thats funny. Edited my C roach.

**** a doodle doo

***** Cat

Auto editing works just fine.

I had to slow down to take all 12 of those turns on the Gecko. It was a hard physically exhausting ride with so many curves. That's 12 times my normal curve of pulling in to the drive way. I leaned that BKing over till the Dunlop Qualifiers were begging for mercy! I bet I had my knee at least within 20 inches from hitting the ground. It was incredible. A ride the Dragon guys will never see...... :cheerleader:

I had to slow down to take all 12 of those turns on the Gecko. It was a hard physically exhausting ride with so many curves. That's 12 times my normal curve of pulling in to the drive way. I leaned that BKing over till the Dunlop Qualifiers were begging for mercy! I bet I had my knee at least within 20 inches from hitting the ground. It was incredible. A ride the Dragon guys will never see...... :cheerleader:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back