Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Scrathing

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pine

Registered
Hi
Counting From the Top Down select your favourite Lion picture???

For interesting sake please state why you like that picture.......

These picts were taken in the Kruger Park in Aug 2010 with a Canon 7D and 100mm lense on our early morning drive.

These young lions were hiding at a water point waiting for their prey.

Regards
Pine

lion 2.jpg

lion 5.jpg

lion 6.jpg

lion 7.jpg

lion 8.jpg

lion 9.jpg

Thats Cool!!! I sure like animals, Sometimes more than people..
If I knew I could afford to feed it ,I'd have one. But 20 years is a long time to plan on a pet( especially one like a Large cat)..

The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you ride your hayabusa, the more places you'll go. I meant what I said and I said what I meant. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am!

images.jpg

I gotta go with Friendly. Why? Because she ain't friendly. She's hungry. She's like the wicked ole witch. Invites you in for dinner, then you find out you are dinner :)

scratchy, because sometimes u just gotta scratch that itch...

I like the look on the face of the lion that is scratching.. it looks like she is smiling.

The first one for me, Because it just looks bad.

Ok either this is going to show how much time I have on my hands or how bored I am.......or even how delirious I have become away from my bike but....

These pics look like they tell a story, so I like them all.

First one is of her looking around because after her last meal she spilled and doesnt want anyone to see

Second one is of her licking it off

third is her realizing how bad it tastes and realizing that it wasnt food after all

fourth one is her sticking her tongue out trying to get it off and get the taste out her mouth

fifth one is her growling because after straining to get whatever it was out of her mouth she pulled a muscle in her neck

Leading to the final one of her trying to rub the cramp out.......

Yes these are the things that keep me awake at night:poke:

the one with the tongue hanging out, because if i was gonna ride by one, i'd rather have it happy lookin.

:coffee: omg i don't believe i just answered that. :handball: is it spring yet?

Scratchy Lion because she isn't posing for the camera and you can see the inner cub on her facial expression.

Back