First show pics of my all carbon fiber gsxr1000

busafreak

Registered
Last weekend showed the all carbon fiber gsxr1000. Took a chance and went with OPP racing and everything looked and fit great. Got everything mounted a day before show and didnt get clearcoat shot. Powdercoated wheels went well with carbon. Only got 5th but alot of nice bikes there this year.Along way to go before done. Brian

SHOW_012.jpg

Sweet ride! Get us some good outdoor pics in the sun when you get that clearcoat on it!
biggrin.gif

OMG
AAAssjani.gif

LQQkn hella tight, Playa

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url], contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107298047 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

Thanks for comments those from you all should mean more than a trophy. Like I said a alot more to do. Had to move the NOS bottle to the side was in solo seat. Then had to modify my tribal heel guards to fit on protek rearsets . Then of course had to modify the chain guard to fit the Trac upper brace. Will keep you guys updated. let me know if ya have any questions on products on the bike or what I had to modify. Brian

First question, is your rear sprocket anodized grey, painted powdercoated ?

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url], contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107298101 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

Rear sprocket is actually polished. Here's a better pic. Had to remove lowers to get into the truck. This pic also shows off some of my tribal products.( Shameless plug) Including my soon to be released flamed axle slide adjustors. As for getting 5th, judges like the flashy paintjobs with no points to building and fabricating. No big deal Id rather hear from fellow forum members.

SHOW_020.jpg

Nice ride. No stealth NOS on that bike! definitely makes a statement.

Back