Blue tinted LED taillight

White-HotBusa

Registered
I found some blue tinted LED taillights on ebay and noticed they shipped from China. Has anybody bought these or know of someone that sells them here in the US? If somebody has a pic of one installed that would be great so I could see what they look like on the bike.

Check local and state laws before changing the color of your tail lights. I don't have any experience with them.

I would stick with red knowing idiots on the road. They see other colors and may not stop...

+1 Tottally agree unless its for show then by all means .

All i can vision is "I didnt see his blue brake light :dunno:, I didnt mean to kill him".

I doubt its legal to have a blue brake light anyway... :poke: Im pretty sure blue and red lights are illegal on public roads in all states because of emergency vehicles

hell with it, it's your bike man. do you have a pic of it? and also, have you considered one with a clear lens, and just take the light apart and paint the chrome inside to match your bike, then reassemble?

Well I know this much the smoked one is bright ass hell but it's difficult to tell from the brake light and the running light I would be glad to trade my smoked one for a factory red one if anyones interested

If it shows blue and goes on the street for even a second it ain't legal whether or not it lights up red when you hit the brakes.

I have the smoked one, same brand. It came from ebay in China around 6 months ago, and I have no complaints or problems. It's plug and play, and you can integrate the signals to the tailight as well with one wire each if you want(I didn't). I saw the blue, smoke, and clear all listed for up to $180, depending on the seller. I paid $40 for mine and got it in a week. The LEDs are brighter than stock too. If you like it, go for it. Here's the smoke, and the blue looks even brighter.

SDC10924.jpg

SDC10926.jpg

JUst waiting for mine to arrive in the mail. I got the blue one the lense is just a light blue so the leds are always red and bright will post pics when it is fitted.

If you get the tail light let me know. I have the clear alternatives blue tinted turn signals for the rear.

As long as the lights light up red you should be safe if you do decide to ride it on the street. Just check your local laws first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I know this much the smoked one is bright ass hell but it's difficult to tell from the brake light and the running light I would be glad to trade my smoked one for a factory red one if anyones interested

Interested. PM sent.

Well I know this much the smoked one is bright ass hell but it's difficult to tell from the brake light and the running light I would be glad to trade my smoked one for a factory red one if anyones interested[/QUOTE/]

PM sent.

Back