big hello from bronte country uk

bandit1201

Registered
:bowdown: a big hello from the uk lancashire (witches and bronte sister county (mr darcy))

stumbled across your site while surfing for valve adjustment info for the hayabusa y model owned it for about 12 months know and love it managed to get some two bro stubbies and carbon mudguard and rear hugger for it so far found it in the uk gathering dust with 4000 miles on her just pushed her upto 14000 miles after a trip to the isle of man tt shes ready for a full service hence the info required on shim and buckets

the info i found on the net from the forum was awesome better than any haynes manual :thumbsup:

sorry no pics yet having probs with the internet over here due to broadband speeds

read on the org some of you guys are interested in the uk magazines just thrown a lifetimes away before xmas but may start saving em up again yes they are getting steep (£££s) over here too will post when i get to 10+ then you can let me know where to post em to and maybe some one could post some us ones back

welcome to the site!!! there is a wealth of info here like you said way above any haynes manual.

a big thanx for the warm welcome :beerchug:

268.jpg

as it was above

then as the arg says the bug bites powercommanders stubbies new workshop for it to live and breath in ive never been so skint but happy

the wish list gets bigger the more you look at it but my £ is small :banghead:

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

273.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

Back