what do you do when bored

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
So I'm setting here watching tv when I get in the mood to play with the RC truck. The problem is that I'm to lazy to get up and go outside. That is when the wheels started to spin.
For Christmas I got a Fish TV underwater viewing system. Which I haven't used yet so that is part one of the equation.
Part two is the suction cup mount from the GoPro.
Part three is the Traxxas Truck.
Add them all up and you have remote control IR camera driven truck that can go up to 100 feet away with out leaving the couch. :rofl:
The image on the tv screen is much better then it shows in the picture.
I really need to get out more.

fishtv1.jpg

HPIM1021 (Medium).JPG

fishtv2.jpg

fishtv3.jpg

Last edited:
i post on thr ORG:whistle::laugh::thumbsup:

havent been too bored lately. been pushin lots of snow, in fact im headed out in an hour to go do it again.

"call mister plow, yea thats my name, that name again is Mr. Plow!":laugh:

Actually, get the little dime size wireless camera off Ebay, last one I purchased a few years ago was about $40.

This works pretty well for RC trucks and the receiver has RCA jacks so you can hook through a VCR and record also.

Here's basically the jist of a cheap set up~!~ 170587762983

Yes, I've been bored before also~!~ :whistle:

camera.jpg

Actually, get the little dime size wireless camera off Ebay, last one I purchased a few years ago was about $40.

This works pretty well for RC trucks and the receiver has RCA jacks so you can hook through a VCR and record also.

Here's basically the jist of a cheap set up~!~ 170587762983

Yes, I've been bored before also~!~ :whistle:

That looks like a cool setup.

If all goes well and we get the storm they are calling for I could have upto 6in of snow in the morning to play in. :cheerleader:

Fail. You're doin it Wrong!:poke: Ride the 4wheeler IN the snow, don't use it to get rid of it!:laugh::thumbsup:

You might be a redneck if you race riding lawnmowers :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Might be? Ask my wife. She still can't believe we are doing this but it sure is fun. Try it. you won't believe how fast they seem to be till you try going through a turn and keeping the left side tires on the ground.

Back