Custom Gauge Pics

Did you get these from Webslinger? I'm in the process of trying to find a design to send him to make some for me. :banghead:

BMW5

Yeah i got them from Joe at webslinger. Im very shocked they dont fit at all... I think he just made the wrong ones by accident...

Yeah i got them from Joe at webslinger. Im very shocked they dont fit at all... I think he just made the wrong ones by accident...

I think those might fit the gen2. If no one has checked by the morning time I will check mine when I get home.

Just looked at the first page and I think he made them for the gen2 instead of the 1st gen. That is one of those little things that goes unnoticed in the differences between the two models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russ... I thought you had a Gen I, so that's why I didn't say anything about your proofs.

Ohhhhhh. Yeah its alright. Thats crappy. Ill see what joe emails me back. If he doesnt make me send these gauge faces back ill just try to find a Marine retired or active on here that wants these gauge faces :thumbsup: Just cost them shipping to get it

OH OH! ME TOO!

He constructed these out of some pics I found/searched for through Google Images. I had some down time at work... during my... ahhemmm.... :whistle: lunch... :laugh: I'm going for the "Rebirth" and "Death" since I was divorced last summer when I bought the Busa (which the ex-wife said I "could" never get because it was too powerful). Since being divorced, I've been born-again, not religiously, but finding myself again. The only thing else I have to do is pay taxes and die. Paying taxes doesn't translate well in picture form, so I chose death. The reason I went with orange, red, and black is because I wanted the OEM orange dash lights to accent the dials and didn't want to change colors. For Sht's and giggles, a few pics of the bike. Including installing HID's yesterday. Wowza! I"m thinking about "painting" the needles black with a sharpie... ???

Gen1BusaTchRebirth.jpg

Gen1BusaSpdoDeath.jpg

SDC12211withdials.jpg

1128101640a.jpg

1027101627.jpg

SDC12420.jpg

I f'n love these, we are going to have to share cause they will go perfect with the black and red theme I have planned for my busa :bowdown:

Thanks Rlg_bristol_413! They look pretty sweet on the bike. I haven't had a chance to "ride" with them yet, as the snow has fallen and the temperature is WAY under 32. I do need to get the tank filled very soon.

So i got my faces out to put them on and they dont fit ??? Plus they are in 2 pieces and not 4 ??? Im very unhappy cause i was excited... I emailed Joe... I hope he corrects this fast...

EDIT: Oh yeah and the fuel and temp gauge faces are incverted also....

Thats so weird.Joe from webslinger sent me mine different from yours.Its not attached to each other for the fuel and temperature guage part.???

Mine fit nicely.Will post up pics when my mum returns my camera from her holidays:banghead:

and I will have the pleasure of him putting them on on the bike when he gets here for the PROBOWL, how about for service

WOW Do I feel old school!:bowdown:

That still looks timeless (like the lucky ones that still rock the UFO undetertail), it just wouldn't flow with my red/black project, still need to change the yoshi r-22 slipons and top triple as that is the only chrome left on my bike now.

OH OH! ME TOO!

He constructed these out of some pics I found/searched for through Google Images. I had some down time at work... during my... ahhemmm.... :whistle: lunch... :laugh: I'm going for the "Rebirth" and "Death" since I was divorced last summer when I bought the Busa (which the ex-wife said I "could" never get because it was too powerful). Since being divorced, I've been born-again, not religiously, but finding myself again. The only thing else I have to do is pay taxes and die. Paying taxes doesn't translate well in picture form, so I chose death. The reason I went with orange, red, and black is because I wanted the OEM orange dash lights to accent the dials and didn't want to change colors. For Sht's and giggles, a few pics of the bike. Including installing HID's yesterday. Wowza! I"m thinking about "painting" the needles black with a sharpie... ???

Gen1BusaTchRebirth.jpg

Gen1BusaSpdoDeath.jpg

SDC12211withdials.jpg

1128101640a.jpg

1027101627.jpg

SDC12420.jpg

The gauges are nice but I like the seat on your bike with the mini backrest. You have the same pattern as I do on my bike. Where did you get the backrest?

Back