Org. Member Dan to the Rescue!

SkootRRgirl

Registered
Gotta tell ya gals and guys, I have met the most nicest people on this site. I have never met more people in my life that are willing to help another person out as they do on the Org. My friend and I had some minor maintenance issues with our bikes and Dan pulled through and helped us out without expecting anything in return but our safety. Way to go Dan we appreciate ya. Attached are some photos of Dan working on my friends bike along with all of his toys. Enjoy the photos! :thumbsup:

2011-01-01 16.14.43.jpg

2011-01-01 16.15.25.jpg

2011-01-01 16.14.52.jpg

2011-01-01 16.20.18.jpg

2011-01-01 16.20.45.jpg

2011-01-01 16.21.11.jpg

2011-01-01 16.21.20.jpg

2011-01-01 16.21.34.jpg

2011-01-01 16.21.53.jpg

2011-01-01 16.22.14.jpg

2011-01-01 16.22.33.jpg

2011-01-01 16.22.43.jpg

2011-01-01 16.23.22.jpg

the majority of members on here are among the best people i know! :bowdown: great collection of bikes :beerchug:

well there are 3 cbxs and 2 harleys also an old goldwing a vlx a victory hammer and the busa the st 1100 was parked out front and any time u need help trina u got my number

dan

yes i ride them all every week its a full time job :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He is a good guy for sure, Nice collection of bikes Dan.

i have to edit my post just got back from buying another found a 1971 cb 175 scrambler with 748 original miles just had to have it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa now i gotta figure out where to put it???

i have to edit my post just got back from buying another found a 1971 cb 175 scrambler with 748 original miles just had to have it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa now i gotta figure out where to put it???

Dan you are definitely gonna need a bigger garage! Maybe you can see if Joker has any ideas for fashioning one, he likes remodeling lol! just messing with ya Randy but you really shoulda came out earlier then you coulda rode to FT. Myers with us girls and Dan. As for us girls we were hauling tail on the way home. And Dan, Kayla hasn't stopped talking about how grateful she was for you to fix the back tire, not only did you make her bike safer to ride it she has now been hooked up with some of the best people I know! Thanks again:thumbsup:

again your very welcome i hope she went back to the guys that put that chain one and told him what i found .........for those who want to know kayla just bought that gsxr 600 and wanted me to look it over i checked the chain and found the adjuster bolt one one side was screwed all the way into the swingarm not even touching the axel block and on the other side the lock nut was loose ....also one side was in the 7th slash make and one side was on the 5th also when i went to adjust it the axel nut was so loose i almost didnt have to used a wrench ....the guy should be fired for that at the least

again your very welcome i hope she went back to the guys that put that chain one and told him what i found .........for those who want to know kayla just bought that gsxr 600 and wanted me to look it over i checked the chain and found the adjuster bolt one one side was screwed all the way into the swingarm not even touching the axel block and on the other side the lock nut was loose ....also one side was in the 7th slash make and one side was on the 5th also when i went to adjust it the axel nut was so loose i almost didnt have to used a wrench ....the guy should be fired for that at the least

She is going tomorrow! I'm sure she is gonna have some words with the guy that is for sure!

A great example of how members roll around here... Good job Dan...

Loving the shop rag underneath the Harley, trying to keep the floor drip free eh?

Back