new years eve party org style!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
well......i owed colton (penegrie falcon89) and drew (Mr Droo) a come thier way as they have came to my house for a little shin dig. originaly it was planned for dec 18th but prior engagements had us postpone to new years eve. colton you are a great host. the food was excellent and the company and entertainment was top notch!!! now i look forward to us adding our northern style of fun to the spring bash in april!! :cheerleader:

and of course...the pics....here is colton makeing me a bacardi dragon berry lemonade. i highly recomend this treat and need to get the recipe from colton!!! (oops...dang it...still hung over...sorry...wrong pics)

SANY1242 (Medium).JPG

SANY1243 (Medium).JPG

SANY1244 (Medium).JPG

SANY1245 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
ok here is colton making me a dragonberry lemonade

SANY1442 (Medium).JPG

SANY1443 (Medium).JPG

SANY1444 (Medium).JPG

SANY1445 (Medium).JPG

then colton taught me a game called "kings cup"....ohhh that was a fun one!!!

SANY1446 (Medium).JPG

and here is coltons rideing partner chelsea (on left) and thier freind jullian

SANY1451 (Medium).JPG

and drew brought along his soon to be rideing partner (watch out boys...shes a lawyer!!)

SANY1447 (Medium).JPG

and here is the last few...i got to meet coltons uncle tim (never did get his pic) from san diego and all i can say is ...wow he is way cool and i truely look forward to takeing him up on his offer the next time we are in cali!!! it was a good time...good freinds....good food...good views!!(redkat.....im sorry i wasnt able to get back to you so you could come...my bad in communication....but to rub it in....dude you missed a good time i didnt get all the pics of all the ladys that stopped by!!!)

SANY1453 (Medium).JPG

SANY1452 (Medium).JPG

DAMNNNNNN the beauty train pulled into town apparently!

glad you guys were able to get together and have a great time :beerchug:

Back