So...what mods/changes are you going to do to your bike in 2011?

MR Felt

Registered
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

For me it is Yoshi full system, Power commander (?), new screen, chrome wheel exchange, polish swingarm ,Arachnid Roadlok, Heli-bars/riser (?), custom seat cover and that compact badass horn.

Hmmm...I'm trying to work out how I can spend $7500 getting a 1397 kit fitted, without my wife finding out.

well I got this to put on and a roadlok. Not sure which if either I'll put on or just buy a new 2011 and start over... guess it depends on if I can actually put some miles on the bike this year or if it will remain a garage decoration :banghead:

P1000918.jpg

Safety wire everything, install new rearsets, change grips, hook up my kill switch and switches, and get my battery tender hooked up. I'm going to be busy the next couple of weeks haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My track/sport touring Busa is done....it's finding time to finish my darn black Superbyke project! It's 95% done, just gotta install all lines (brakes, clutch, coolant,etc.) and put liquids in it, then dial it in on the dyno, it's actually exciting when I talk about it but I'm too busy living the rest of my life to finish it up! Doyle

P1030381.JPG

P1030380.JPG

Doyle, looking forward to seeing some of the goodies I've sent you installed. :thumbsup:

Personally, I'd like to get another Busa and start modding it from front to back. Will have to see what happens. The only riding I do anymore is 10,000 miles of travel each year so it'd have to be set as a knee-draggin/travel machine. :laugh:

get head and cams done, then some nitrous, then if time and money allows 1441

Doyle, looking forward to seeing some of the goodies I've sent you installed. :thumbsup:

Personally, I'd like to get another Busa and start modding it from front to back. Will have to see what happens. The only riding I do anymore is 10,000 miles of travel each year so it'd have to be set as a knee-draggin/travel machine. :laugh:

Well Tim, if the planets align I'll use the Superbyke for the Spring PASHNIT tour, you're right, I have a table full of cool parts (like that radial front brake reservior!)that need to be installed. OK, back to the Rose Bowl game! Doyle

Rotors & pads, SS brake & clutch lines, 45 tooth sprocket, adjustable rearsets...the list will get a little longer within the next 2 months

Already have the full Yosh exhaust and power commander. The winter it will be Heli Bars, double bubble windshield, new grips, Buell pegs, shorty levers, Flash 2 Pass garage opener, HIDs, replace the belly fairing(if I can find the proper mounting hardware), and a new jacket and gloves. I think that is all

for the bike braided lines front, back, clutch and new brakes

would also like to replace the fuel lines (not really sure if she needs it but would like to do it) and get new sprockets and chain.

for me just new gloves last years smell like last year

Hmm.. let me see...

For sure I'm going to:
Repair headlights (reconnect my high beam.. both are HID) install timer so the light doesn't pop on when I cut the key on.,
Repair right turn signal (the right one is cracked so I have to replace the housing, but I need to keep my original lens)
Cut fender (or buy an undertail)
Place license plate holder on
Install GiPRO TRE w/ Gear indicator
Install USB port to charge phone (and velcro to hold the phone)
Get better exhaust hangers (as they are kind of bent)
New front tire
New battery
New brakes (really thinking ceramic here)
Install dash gauges overlay
Saddle and tank bags (maybe trunk bag too)
Trim hump to fit over sissy bar
Redo all lighting (the glow from inside the body lighting and may go with a brighter kit)

Wishlist (may or may not happen with in the next two months)
Purchase $170 fenderless under tail
Purchase front carbon fiber fender
Purchase rear carbon fiber fender (tire huger)
Paint bike (Very high wish list.. actually may happen if it's not too expensive)
Lower 1” maybe 2”
Custom seats
Fix key lock for back seat storage (as all I have there now is a hole)
Fog horn for these idiots that don't hear the current horn. (I actually would love to work with someone that could help me turn the 'pass' button in to the current horn and the current button in to the fog horn.. This way trigger finger to say hi to a friend, fog horn to the cagers)

I think this about covers my list.. And I hope to have it done between Jan and Feb as I need to have her back together first week of March to make Daytona.

Nothing, I just ordered a full leather suit and gloves and waiting for a sale on some boots that way I can hopefully do a trackday this year, so as for now I am broke :poke: I have a rather long and expensive wish list though lol

Nothing, I just ordered a full leather suit and gloves and waiting for a sale on some boots that way I can hopefully do a trackday this year, so as for now I am broke :poke: I have a rather long and expensive wish list though lol

I cheated.. If I saw something I wanted, I bought it and put it up so that when riding was done I could get started on my parts I already had.. (I need boots though)

I had to look up that RoadLok someone posted about. WOW, that's pricey as all get-out for a disc lock!!!!
This winters mods are going GREAT for me! I'm almost 3/4 of the way done already and its only the second day of January! Can't wait for Spring.
Plus I want to buy ALL new gear this Spring because I want to lose about 50lbs of weight by then. I can think of NO better motivation than new gear!!!
:D

Back