Hayabusa picture game

This one should go quickly~!~

By Dozerdriver::: A busa or someone in a jacket, helmet and gloves near or on a bulldozer

Last edited:
Here's my GSXR next to a cat~!~ :laugh:

100_2413.jpg

100_2414.jpg

Here's me in gear next to a cat...might not be as big and grand as a large dozer, but best I can come up with this morning...

Jean jacket is a fully armored bike jacket, icon gloves, and helmet

PS: I actually saw a large one down a private road, but figured I'd let that fella keep his shot gun on the rack~!~

100_2412.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a nice tuck :laugh:

I've been working on that for a while now (with the heat gun on the plastic) :laugh:

OK, If everyone is good with it then here goes...

The next challenge:::hopefully to move things on a bit this should be good for the North along with the South and get some of our active military involved along with civilians, a full 4-5 days then a vote from viewers.

Post a pic of your Busa, you in gear, or something with the Kanji in front of the largest, baddest, or most intertaining military vehicle you can find~!!!~

If no one disagrees, I say let's go the full four days and see if we can get multiple pictures then viewers take a vote until the 5 day time frame is up then voting over. :thumbsup:

PS:::for anyone shipped out and not having access to your bike or gear, I think we can accept an artistic Kanji or something comparible :beerchug:

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Great Job Outlaw, a CAT!!

Im gonna have to think on this next challenge, gotta find me a Camo somethin-er-other, not easy when it camoflauged:laugh:

I was lookin through my phone for a pic I knew i had to inspire the next challenge, found it and one that i took that reminded me of the Jeep challenge.

Its an MRAP, i think?

army truck.jpg

army truck2.jpg

big truck.jpg

Last edited:
we see those and those 8 wheel fire truck lookin things on semi trucks all the time in milwaukee. I think they drive through from oshkosh getting updated equipment installed. prob see 1 a week on the roads.

You'd be surprised the stuff they build at Oshkosh Truck. Lots of stuff you and I don't know about..... :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Back