New owners and finally delivered!

todd moyer

Registered
Finally I can post to say "we" have our new Busa. My wife took delivery of her Friday afternoon after some wait and delays. We looked and shopped around and finally sourced the right deal on a left-over white 09'. After 15 years on Ducatis this is a huge change for us and we can't wait to start to put some miles on her!!!!!

These are the only pics I have of her for the moment but my wife promised to get better pictures when the weather comes back around a little. Now it's time to start ordering some parts for mods and settling on a set of hard bags for our vacation / ride scheduled for the end of April 10' for our 20th anniversary.

Cheers - Todd & Tammy

DeliveryTruck_3a.jpg

Delivery_12032010_1a.jpg

Delivery_12032010_2a.jpg

Delivery_12032010_3a.jpg

Delivery_12032010_4a.jpg

Busa_Tammy_12032010_4a.jpg

Now to get the wife to work her photo-fu magic and get me some more pictures! But until then these will have to hole me over.

Thanks all!

The black Busa is tough and it was a tough decision but the white has something very appealing about them so we had to have one!

Come on hard-bags and mods so we can lay down some miles in the spring! :cheerleader:

Congrats, i just noticed the location, surely not, there's no 'smooth' paved roads in Kabul, top marks if your ride here over there:bowdown:

Yep, looks like a stock, white, 09 :thumbsup:

I got one myself a few weeks ago just in time for it to turn cold :whistle:

I decided to go the other direction since my last one was black

:welcome:

Back