My new Busa pics

jtriron

Registered
OK OK I got the 08 Busa delivered the day before Thanksgiving, but my life has been in a huge upheaval for a bit now... With that said /// pics follow.
The light is not what I wanted but I had to shoot when the time allowed, more to come!!!
Love the machine, it's a great one.

Thanks to Brian for all his help.

Jack

DSC_6861.jpg

DSC_6863.jpg

Last edited:
You got an excellent bike brother, I recall at last years Busa Bash, most folks were eating, talkin or just hangin out. But Brian had the bike up on stands cleaning every night. Enjoy :thumbsup:

First pic, notice the only bike up on stands and the small bag of cleaning supplies by the bike.

Second-Its hard to see, but Brians got a cleaning towel in hand

SANY1071a.jpg

SANY1072.jpg

Last edited:
OK OK I got the 08 Busa delivered the day before Thanksgiving, but my life has been in a huge upheaval for a bit now... With that said /// pics follow.
The light is not what I wanted but I had to shoot when the time allowed, more to come!!!
Love the machine, it's a great one.

Thanks to Brian for all his help.

Jack

Looks great Jack, I'm glad you are the new owner. ENJOY! :beerchug:

You got an excellent bike brother, I recall at last years Busa Bash, most folks were eating, talkin or just hangin out. But Brian had the bike up on stands cleaning every night. Enjoy :thumbsup:

First pic, notice the only bike up on stands and the small bag of cleaning supplies by the bike.

Second-Its hard to see, but Brians got a cleaning towel in hand

Tim....what do you mean I was always cleaning her? Who me!? :whistle:

:laugh:

Hey...A clean bike is a happy bike :thumbsup:

Back