Any Mustang Fans Here???

I sold my busa in march and bought a 1989 Mustang GT. It has 80,000 miles on it. Already put 3.73 gears in it, full exhaust with headers and flowmasters. I'm stocking up engine parts or the spring. Cant wait...

Nice looking GT!! :beerchug:

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA, epic!!!

if i get stuck at fort polk, i have dibs on a ride.

My son loves to do everything I do. I just pray he stays that way.

I'll be glad to give out rides if it ever gets back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice!! Thanks for sharing the pics. Are you doing all of the work to the Saleen yourself? :beerchug:

The only thing I have not done myself is the wet sleeved block and reassembly of the short block. That was done by VT Engines. It has been a long project and still has a ways to go just due to not having time to spend with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kudos to you for shopping out what you weren't sure about. a lot of people would wing it, then badmouth everyone else involved with the build when it popped due to their inexperience. may you whoop lots of underboosted ass all your days:thumbsup: make sure you kill lots of supras, lol

I m old school or stuck in the past I guess. I m workin on my 65 again Trans out waiting for a 3000 to 3400 stall converter and manual valve body. So I can go with a hotter cam, and intake after the first of the year.Still the original 289 though have fought the urge to stroke it so far.

mine in the yard 006.jpg

I m old school or stuck in the past I guess. I m workin on my 65 again Trans out waiting for a 3000 to 3400 stall converter and manual valve body. So I can go with a hotter cam, and intake after the first of the year.Still the original 289 though have fought the urge to stroke it so far.

Looks great!! :thumbsup::bowdown:

I was hoping you'd eventually post up on this mustang thread casperle...

ive had about 15 mustangs, mostly fox bodies. my current one 91 lx, built it up from a homely 4 banger with a bad motor. has trick flow aluminum heads, cam, and intake. 3.73 gears 5 speed. 17x9 front 17x10.5 back fr 500 wheels. wife also has 01 gt convertible.

201_3475.jpg

201_3474.jpg

Love Mustangs,especially the Fox bodies...heres my old '92.5 LX LTD that my wife claimed as hers while we were dating lol...Im old enuff to remember when the first 4-eyed 5.0's hit the streets..was a freshman in high school&that was everybodys dream car:beerchug:

DSC01138.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

That is a beautiful car ! :beerchug:

I didn't realize there were so many Mustang/Ford fans on here. Had a few myself but nothing lately.

1993 White LX 5.0 Hatchback
1997 Pacific Green Cobra
1997 Rio Red Cobra
2003 Dark Shadow Gray Cobra Coupe
2003 Sonic Blue Lightning

Last one I bought new was a Terminator....
3b3d.jpg

7575.jpg

2a87.jpg

2a73.jpg

03 Lightning (picking up the bike new during the winter)...
DSC_0089.jpg

LOVE the 2011 GT500's but am thinking about trying something different next time.... :whistle:

Last edited:
Back