Hayabusa picture game

Well if you guys count it as a win, then my challenge would be: Your Busa next to a real life not laptop or photo (LOL) National Park or State Park Sign. You know like when you enter the park.

I missed out on that one, I share my gravel driveway with a 6500 acre State Park Wildlife Reserve...

I would like to see the Busa parked next to a Jeep wrangler JK ( 07 and up ) with a lift and at least 35" tires.[/QUOTE]

And just sold my Jeep...((PS:::Wranglers '07+ are TJ's, Cherokees are JK's))

100_1361.jpg

100_1366.jpg

misc 033.jpg

Last edited:
Jeep wrangler JK ( 07 and up )

Pulling my foot back outa my mouth...I was thinking '97+ :whistle: Sorry

i still dont see a busa parked next to them jeeps!

Busa's staying out of the mud~!~ :laugh:

I'm sure I could probably dig up an older picture somewhere, but not sure I have a pic of both in the same shot...got to wait for someone to post a new one

I didn't think this one was gonna be difficult...I can change it if anyone wants me to.

Yes, I think you should change it...
Something like Your Busa, under a cover, sitting in the garage, waiting for spring.....

:please:

Finally one i can win... glad i checked this before i ran home at lunch, rolled her out:cheerleader: Not a great pic can only email so much pic size from phone to email.
6" superlift on 35x12.5 nitto mud grapplers....oh and 600 horses:whistle:

dropped.jpg

She's a little different looking than previous.,..under construction lol

And heres a non camera phone pic taken before to prove the height lol
cumminsnew021.jpg

Last edited:
If accepted i put the new challenge as Hayabusa next to a cattle/livestock trailer the big semi style Bonus if its a merritt since i build em:laugh:

Finally one i can win... glad i checked this before i ran home at lunch, rolled her out:cheerleader: Not a great pic can only email so much pic size from phone to email.

dropped.jpg

cumminsnew021.jpg

He hasn't ok'd it yet lol. It was my idea cause I want to win one lol. Nice truck by the way. You can't post a pic until he gives the go ahead lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dropped.jpg

cumminsnew021.jpg

BTW those tires are not Mud Grapplers :whistle::whistle:

PS:::Wranglers '07+ are TJ's, Cherokees are JK's

JK = 2007 and up Wrangler
TJ = 1997-2006 Wrangler
LJ = 2004 -2006 Wrangler Long Wheelbase
YJ = ? - 1995 Wrangler (they're the ones with square headlights :moon:)
CJ = Too many to list Wrangler type short wheel base critters before the YJ
XJ = ? - 2001 Cherokee

All Jeeps get a 2 - 3 letter/number code, but there's too many to remeber for a non-officianado like myself.

Back