Boat / Misty = Possible Trade

Sorry.... But the females connect like that... I figured to let you know how she feels....
We women can be senstive ya know....

I must say I agree they are money pits. When I bought mine I was told the two best days are the day you buy and the day you sell it. I still have mine and we have had some fun times but I contemplate selling her every winter, then river season rolls around and I'm glad I still have her.Nothing too fancy and she is paid for, but still costs for general upkeep. Heres a few pics of it ...

HPIM0557.jpg

HPIM0558.jpg

l_909f0e93b4e8439ca2f13758f49a4e3f.jpg

P6240216.jpg

0600IMG_0532.jpg

OMG, is it April 1st? What is going on here. I hope to goodness you didnt let Misty hear you even talking about this scenario. Wow..........Bring her over here for while. Maybe you will miss her and want her back.

The saying "The 2 best days of a boaters life are the day he buys a boat and the day he sells it." doesn't hold true to a true boater. I've been through many and always regretted giving them up.

I've owned my Donzi for 15 years now and swore when I got her that I'll never sell her. I've yet to have a notion to do so, no matter what it costs.

People that aren't boaters just don't understand and that saying applies to them. Good luck with your trade for something you obviously desire.

Always, "Keep the boat on the water and the water out of the boat!":laugh:

thanks, r they welded on?

If I may speak for Michael while he is hopefully in his garage begging Misty for forgiveness they are not welded on but are attached using adapters from auto zone (less than $3 a piece) and clamps you can also get from Summit Racing.

If I may speak for Michael while he is hopefully in his garage begging Misty for forgiveness they are not welded on but are attached using adapters from auto zone (less than $3 a piece) and clamps you can also get from Summit Racing.

Thanks Tony, But so far I have been able to keep it a secret from her, With all her spikes Im not in a hurry to tell her.

And Tony's explanation is correct.

OMG, is it April 1st? What is going on here. I hope to goodness you didnt let Misty hear you even talking about this scenario. Wow..........Bring her over here for while. Maybe you will miss her and want her back.

I have been able to keep her in the dark so far, Im afraid of what she might do to me if she finds out.

I've had a couple of boats in my younger days, and they were both a blast. Both outboards and not big or really fast, so pretty cheap. Am a fair wrench so I fixed the few problems I had with them myself. And boats are far more "family fun" oriented than a bike. Just whatever you and yours want to do.:thumbsup:

A boat is a great idea, just don't sell Misty for it. I'm sure you can find something else or a few things laying around the house that you don't need any longer.

I love mine, couldn't imagine not having a boat for those really hot summer days with the family...

Maxum1.jpg

Maxum2.jpg

Last edited:
Back