Can we see the Red Bikes

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Ive seen threads lately on pretty much every color except the Red ones, I guess were saving the Best for last.

Show us your red Bikes Brothers and yes Red and Black together count as Red.

Here is my Beloved Misty

==========================================================

000000.jpg

I am sorry, but Raydogs pics made me think of something. What other bike can you tour on for thousands of miles. Throw some sticky tires on her and drag knee at the track? Nobody better post that video of the dude draggin knee on a goldwing either. :poke:

Great pics guys, keep em coming! :beerchug:

I am sorry, but Raydogs pics made me think of something. What other bike can you tour on for thousands of miles. Throw some sticky tires on her and drag knee at the track? Nobody better post that video of the dude draggin knee on a goldwing either. :poke:

You know James, I'm actually in a position in my life that my wife would let me get something else.....but I don't know of another motorcycle that could do what I need it to for my bike satisfaction! I love Busas. Doyle

Red Goldwing :rofl:

GOLDWINGKNEE_220.jpg

Back