My broken leg Xrays that I got today.

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
These are the xrays i didnt have when I originally posted about breaking my leg on Oct 19. They are pretty bad. The reason the bones are in such different positions is as they were doing the xrays i have to move from side to side and nothing kept the bones straight or anything. Excruciating pain, and i was on morpheme. Not my greatest night :laugh:

brokentibia1.jpg

brokentibia2.jpg

brokentibia3.jpg

Last edited:
Heck of a break you got. Be careful during the healing so it sets right. I'm not a doctor nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn, just had personal experiences. Take care yourself and get well.

Damn you broke it good. Heal up soon man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Tib/Fib, you did a good job there alright. Your going to remember that one for a while. I did a simular to my right arm back in the day, hurt everytime the barometer dropped for years after.

That's nasty! Good luck with healing and rehab process.
Does this injury affect your status with the Marines?

That's nasty! Good luck with healing and rehab process.
Does this injury affect your status with the Marines?

There is talk of medical separation but that is only if I cannot get myself back into minimal physical shape as far as running goes which is pretty easy. a 28 minute 3 mile run is pretty easy. I expect to be perfectly fine :thumbsup:

the leg feels good. i havent had any pain or need for pain medication since the night i broke the leg so obviously they set the leg very well and the surgery to put the rod in went very well also :thumbsup:

These are for jeepincola :laugh: I had so many staples. Like 25 or something close to that. 5 incisions. And LOTS of swelling, ewww

IMAG0032.jpg

tibiarod1.jpg

Back