Maries new bike named Trixie

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Wasnt expecting to get one so soon, But was such a good deal and so clean we had to buy it. 06 250 Ninja 2380 miles and looks like it came off showroom floor. And I am not real sure where she got the name for it but don't flame me. :laugh:

Marie bike 1.jpg

Marie bike 4.jpg

Marie bike 3.jpg

Marie bike 2.jpg

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: Awesome :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

So Shane when she starts draggin a knee are you going to be on the back draggin your hand.

Nice lookin' bike! Great choice for a starter. They have a pretty good resale value when she's lookin to upgrade. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Sweet! Hope to see Marie and Trixie at the Bash!

Nice lookin' bike! Great choice for a starter. They have a pretty good resale value when she's lookin to upgrade. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Thank you, Yes they seem to hold there value well if they are taking care of. :thumbsup:

Cangrats, and Trixie is a fine name, you dont want her spending all day with "Bob or Gary" do ya?:laugh:

Well never thought about it like that, Very good point. Trixie is sounding alot better now. :laugh:

That is awesome...congrats!!! hey i got a question...what is the seat hieght on that bike? I think i am going to buy my wife a bike for christmas. but my wifeee is only 5 ft tall:)

Back