Donating Member
Registered
1200cc, dry clutch, 450 lbs, 150 mpg, 120bhp, 250 ft lbs torque
info

Star Twin

res_171_7147.JPG

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106179202 -->

Nice gas milage but all I could figure out in german was that it was turbo diesel

1200 cc 150 mpg v450 lbs 80 bhp 165 ft lbs torque at 4500 rpm moded electronics 120 hp 250 lbs torque at 5500 rpm great fuel milage nice theory for a monster full dress tour bike ! speed king ? i dont know , goin to have to milk that throttle to keep the back wheel from spinnin and the front wheel on the ground , anyway not in production yet , but still an interesting concept , before production that bike will be dropped down to some lower numbers ? keep down the cost , optinal turbo ? id love to hear a sound clip ! and see a guy at a trafic light chokin on the fumes , they dont bother you much when the stack is nine feet in the air ! then there is that diesel smell i have to fuel heavy equiptment at work and once its on you its a while before you get it off ! the 150 mpg sounds great though ! maybe a hybrid bike ? yeah right ! speed ! speed! speed! diesel just aint there !

Whats wrong with bike designers these days
rock.gif

That bike looks ugly... YUCK
tounge.gif

1200 cc 150 mpg v450 lbs 80 bhp  165 ft lbs torque  at 4500 rpm  moded  electronics 120 hp 250 lbs torque at 5500 rpm   great fuel milage nice theory for a monster full dress tour bike  !  speed king ?  i dont know  ,  goin to have to milk  that throttle  to keep the back wheel from spinnin and the front wheel on the ground , anyway not in production yet , but still an interesting concept  , before production that  bike  will be dropped down to some lower numbers  ? keep  down the cost , optinal turbo ?  id love to hear  a sound  clip !  and see a guy  at a trafic light  chokin on the fumes  , they dont  bother you much when the stack is nine feet in the air  !  then  there is that diesel smell  i have to fuel heavy equiptment  at work  and  once  its on you  its a while  before you get it off  !  the 150 mpg  sounds great though !  maybe  a hybrid  bike ? yeah right !  speed ! speed! speed! diesel just  aint there !
Yeah but you can use it to tow your car.
tounge.gif

I'm no wrenchman or some shiite like that, but I'm having a hard time fathoming a 150mpg anything with 250 ft/lbs of torque?
rock.gif
Just doesn't sound right to me. Now maybe it's because of the diesel, which I am not real familiar with.
wow.gif

Back