Can someone pls guide me on my Autotune. ( Photo attach)

nitezpeed

Registered
I have a set of PCV, SFM and AUTOTUNE install by myself. Somehow i dont seem to really understand what the instruction manual teaches. Can someone please guide me or teaches me to use my AutoTune. :please::bowdown:

THANKS A Million guys:please::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Capture1A.jpg

Capture1B.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg

Capture4.jpg

Capture10.jpg

ok ...
- Table is for you fuel numbers i.e. 10 mean 10% more fuel -10 mean -10% fuel.
- trim is the value you get from auto tune after riding (recomemded change in fuel tables)
- Target air/fuel ratio is the value that autotune will try to match in generating new trims for your base table(map)

PCV 1 controls the lower injecters, the SFM controls the upper injectors so each one (i suppouse) needs a table of fuel adjustments (I dont have SFM, so maybe someone who worked on them could chip in)

ok ...
- - trim is the value you get from auto tune after riding (recomemded change in fuel tables)

Also, the trim table provides a number that you can accept into your current map...once you do this it resets the trim table to 0 and will make further adjustments.

Be careful on the lower throttle position (2%, 5%), you'll see a lot of fuel dumped in here after deacceleration~!~

I actually turned everything off under 10% by inputting 0 into the trim table to prevent this from happening, this will keep the current map numbers for that column.

Last edited:
ok ...
- Table is for you fuel numbers i.e. 10 mean 10% more fuel -10 mean -10% fuel.
- trim is the value you get from auto tune after riding (recomemded change in fuel tables)
- Target air/fuel ratio is the value that autotune will try to match in generating new trims for your base table(map)

PCV 1 controls the lower injecters, the SFM controls the upper injectors so each one (i suppouse) needs a table of fuel adjustments (I dont have SFM, so maybe someone who worked on them could chip in)

HI Fadiizzaldin. Thanks alot for teaching.:thumbsup:
May i ask some question. Trim is the valve i will get from auto tune after my riding. But everytime after my ride i plug in and see all 0 in the Trim table. There is no other number or any figure at all. Is it normal?

Thanks you so much..:thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

Also, the trim table provides a number that you can accept into your current map...once you do this it resets the trim table to 0 and will make further adjustments.

Be careful on the lower throttle position (2%, 5%), you'll see a lot of fuel dumped in here after deacceleration~!~

I actually turned everything off under 10% by inputting 0 into the trim table to prevent this from happening, this will keep the current map numbers for that column.

Thanks Outlawbusa.:thumbsup:

Were u saying that under the TABLE.. 2% and 5% column all will input 0 to prevent fuel dumped after deacceleration.

Will take note of it.. Thanks

Somehow i think the SFM is not working well with the PCV and Auto tune. And in the TRIM i dont see any changes but all 0.. Was wondering is it something i miss out? Got to check agian..

Really Thanks alot Outlawbusa..:thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

Dynojet Power Commander Auto-Tune Tuned!

Outlawbusa. This is what u mean in this link??

Actually yes, that's exactly what I am talking about...however I would put 0 all the way down the column because if you think about it you'll never use 2% or 5% throttle at 8000 RPM's while accelerating, that would only be deacceleration. Glad someone else had a similar idea~!~

Also, you said your trim is showing 0's
Check you plug. Make sure you put in the plastic plug with the jumper and not the rubber plug. This is a commonly missed piece and is not covered in the directions.

Outlawbusa. Cool!! I learn something new.. I will check my plug tml morning.. Outlawbusa. Did u notice that my Throttle % is 100.. Is it normal too? So headache with this PCV and AutoTune. Guess i going to remove the SFM first.. Very complicated..???

Thanks Outlawbusa:thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

Throttle % should not read 100% if closed. Never seen that one before...doubt if this would be the problem, but there is a throttle % calibration mode on there. It might be in the LCD display unit though, I can't remember right off.

Throttle % should not read 100% if closed. Never seen that one before...doubt if this would be the problem, but there is a throttle % calibration mode on there. It might be in the LCD display unit though, I can't remember right off.

For the Throttle % i have finally solve it.. First i unplug red plug from TPS and plug on the same wire but 1cm away. Then i start the software from my latop and it appear jump between 50% - 100%. I click on the calibration mode and select Throttle Position.

From there i click on the reset button. It start to appear 50% solid. I try to mess around the voltage by key in 1.100 in the first columns and it appear 1% position. I try twist throttle and it works from 1% to 100%. Later i will be going for a ride to try.. Hoping this TRIM table will appear some number.

Cool, did you check on that plastic/rubber plug~?~

I,m using the Plastic Plug.. I have just came back from Ride and first thing when i got back. I plug my laptop in pcv agian. But sad to say. There is no number display in the Trim Table.. Strange? Its the same.. All appear *0* and nothing changes.. I,m really going to crack my head.. But this time round after Throttle % is active i can feel the bike more smoother.

Just want to know Anyone out there also face this problem too?? *0* in Trim Table...:please::please::please::please:

Headache...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Something basic, but must check at this point...

Did you go to options or map tools and enable your autotune~?~

(PC has to be hooked up to the Power Commander do this)

Last edited:
I Have finally Solve the problem.... I finally have reading in the trim table... Reason was that screw up was becos i enable Temperture reading and enter 160 in the engine temperture which dont require.

I have been seeing reading at 2% 5% and 10% column but there is nothing at 10% and above. Is it maybe i,m just cruising and need to open more throttle or my auto tune can only read till 20% throttle?

I have plug in wire and a switch which will toggle the Auto tune to on and off. But i dont see any changes? The Auto still lights up red and the PCV software dont indicate any On and OFF, i have select the hardware switch enable. But still nothing turn up..Does anyone here have install a switch on their PCV ...

Thanks everyone for helping..:thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

Back