Motorcycle Personality test

doniton2

Registered
HelloQuizzy.com: The Motorcycle Personality Test

an FJR :lol:

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 5% on moxie, higher than 52% of your peers.

You scored 15% on zeal, higher than 99% of your peers.

You scored 5% on pomp, higher than

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 11 moxie, 14 zeal, and 3 pomp!

Yeck. I don't like yammerhammers. Methinks a Busa is not an option.

I got the same thing. It was spot on. It said it will be flat black... I just painted the busa
IMAG0560.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device

I am not real sure about this test.. at least it wasnt a harley.

You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused.

Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

You scored 11% on moxie, higher than 93% of your peers.

You scored 9% on zeal, higher than 78% of your peers.

You scored 7% on pomp, higher than 85% of your peers.

pita
i hate "are you a real person" type this blurry nonword. really is excipeyr a word?
ducati 996? really, what a pos.:laugh:

and thats what i think about that :moon:

Ducati Monster
You scored 4 moxie, 1 zeal, and 8 pomp!

Theres got to be something wrong with this test...:rofl:

You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused.

Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

I was a freakin Harley 883 Sportster. That test sucked!

This is definately what i think of the test :moon:

Back