Twotone's Pics of Caps Meet

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Once again, I had to remind myself to take pictures. Cap and Kristie, thank you so much for having us hoodlums in your home. Here is a pic of Omar proudly wearing Vab's shirt. :laugh: My apologies for not taking very many pictures, at Caps were busy having fun and laughing, O M G the laughing. Note to self, always, always ALWAYS give Macon Cuban Cowboys!

In pic from left to right, mynewride(yellow jacket), pinky winky, Omslaw, Captain, Hotfoot, semi.

Caps Meet 2010 006.jpg

Last edited:
Ace lost his helmet on the way to Caps, but ordered a new one at Cycle Gear. So we are heading to breakfast and then to Cycle Gear to see if it had come in. Actions shots to follow.

Acehole

Caps Meet 2010 007.jpg

Caps Meet 2010 008.jpg

Semi picked up a nail in his rear tire, Ace got his helmet and the group got separated after we left cycle gear. Not a problem, UncleSteve led towards Mt Scott and we stopped at this station to hydrate and re-unite the group.

Caps Meet 2010 018.jpg

Caps Meet 2010 019.jpg

Caps Meet 2010 021.jpg

Last edited:
From the top of Mt Scott, Macon my brother, you really should have brought your bike. :poke:

Caps Meet 2010 022.jpg

Caps Meet 2010 023.jpg

Caps Meet 2010 024.jpg

Caps Meet 2010 026.jpg

Juli needed some time alone after I told her I really wanted a new M109R. :laugh:

Caps Meet 2010 027.jpg

Last one of the group at the lookout.

Left to Right, Lavirac, UncleSteve, Hotfoot, mynewride, Captain, itsyasoldier, clint, Omslaw.

Not pictured, semi as he was picking daisies, me and juli.

Caps Meet 2010 032.jpg

Last edited:
All those in attendance received an official engraved Caps Meet Greet 2010 block. Thank you very much Cap, I love these!

Omar, thank you again for the cards my brother. :beerchug:

Caps Meet 2010 035.jpg

Caps Meet 2010 036.jpg

Great pics James, And yes the cuban cowboys was good, I think a little to good after Marie told me everything i said on the way home today, O my,:laugh: And yes next time I will bring my bike.:thumbsup:

Great pics James, And yes the cuban cowboys was good, I think a little to good after Marie told me everything i said on the way home today, O my,:laugh: And yes next time I will bring my bike.:thumbsup:

Yes Sir, "Brown Chicken, Brown Cow....." :rofl:

Back