Let's See Pics From Your Bike Night Enviroment!

Maryland....15 miles from Baltimore. Couldn't find any night ones... a bunch more come out at night :laugh:

0322091634.jpg

To enjoy pictures of "bike nights" from around here, you have to really like Harleys.
Or be happy with a picture of 2 or 3 sportbikes parked in a burger joint parking lot, at night.

Dont have pics, but we have "first Thursdays" in Minneapolis here. Its nuts!!! on a great weather night youll see over 1000 bikes easily

My local bike night is mostly harleys, beer and bands. So, i dont go often and never found anything worth a pic:poke:

To enjoy pictures of "bike nights" from around here, you have to really like Harleys.
Or be happy with a picture of 2 or 3 sportbikes parked in a burger joint parking lot, at night.

That's exactly how it is here. Well, there is a whole bunch of HD's and customs that get ridden straight to the 'biker' bar where these guys get smashed, and then ridden straight back home.

I guess that's a bike night?? I don't even know.

But somehow it's always the sport bikes that get the evil eye from the coppers.

We have one here :)
But it usually turns out like this

Cops chasing bikes on the interstate
Someone getting hurt after stunning
Fights
Burn out on every parking lots
Etc
Etc

That's why I'm a solo rider !! :(
I wish could find someone mature enough I can hang out with and ride my busa!!

We have one here :)
But it usually turns out like this

Cops chasing bikes on the interstate
Someone getting hurt after stunning
Fights
Burn out on every parking lots
Etc
Etc

That's why I'm a solo rider !! :(
I wish could find someone mature enough I can hang out with and ride my busa!!

I dont know but posting or adding your location to your Sig is a start.???..hows anyone supposed to know where you are so they can ride or hang out?:laugh:

Back