My new (well to me) 03 Hayabusa

71olds

Registered
I have had a lot of bikes on my life starting with a 84 Ninja 900 back in 88 some of the highllights after that was a gsxr1100 ZX-7 Cbr954rr
& when I had the 954 I made the discovery that I wanted comfort more then speed so bought a VFR800 & was real happy
loved the comfort & man was it smooth & sounded grea but always felt It needed 30 more HP. Soooo That brings me here.
as the proud owers of a insanely clean 03 with 6500 miles on it.

So far real happy almost as comforatble as the VFR handles better motor is insane.

The only big negitive is man is it buzy my right hand & left foot fall asleap after an hour.

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4852.jpg

IMG_4855.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Huge Pics Batman! Just kidding bro, welcome to the oRg, nice ride you have there. I am not sure about the foot buzzing, try moving your weight around and see what you come up with. As far as the right hand, there is a slight buzz in my 05 at about 4500, heavy bar ends have helped me so far and I dont really notice it anymore. Again, welcome and I am glad you found us. :beerchug:

Thanks for the replys.

Market is soft & with the end of the season soon I feel I got a good deal.

Paid 4850.00 Was pretty happy But only got 3000 for my 02 VFR800 & that was just as clean as the Busa. So I sold low to buy low:laugh:

So In the last pic do I have bar risers or is that stock??

Also put the stock seat back on was not a big fan of the Corbin

So In the last pic do I have bar risers or is that stock??

that thing looks GOOD.. and BIG.. glad i have pinch zoom on my laptop..

and that black piece you have under the top plate is a "soupy" riser(site sponser).. worth every penny.. if you dont like it.. i call dibs on it(seriously)...

Nice score!

You think the Busa handles better than the VFR? Really?

The VFR felt a little more flickable. But when in a lean not as stable The Busa feels more composed and planted while in a turn allowing me to lean further without the fear of the bike wollowing.

Congrats and welcome. Your past bikes brings back very fond memories, specially the ZX-7...and the gixxer, too.

BTW, go on a really long ride on the Corbin before you toss it. I gave up on it too soon when I had one on my '01. I am a big fan now with the Corbin on my '08.

:welcome: and nice ride! You may have 3/4" Genmar risers on the bike from what I can see. Congrats and interested in your comparisons to the other bikes you've had.

Back