Did Kawasaki release the ultimate Busa eater~?~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Because I believe this Mad Max machine can literally chew up blocks of aluminum~!~ :laugh:

We passed this guy going the opposite direction, and just happened to see it in the parking lot later that night...

100_0801.jpg

100_0802.jpg

100_0803.jpg

100_0804.jpg

100_0805.jpg

wow...thats ..umm yes...like the seat:whistle:

well when we were at a bike ride i think i saw their cousins bike...

101_0183.jpg

DAM!!! that bike in the first pic should be used as an alternate form of capitol punishment.

wow...thats ..umm yes...like the seat:whistle:

well when we were at a bike ride i think i saw their cousins bike...

101_0183.jpg
I like that Hillbilly Hotrod. Looks like it would be fun in a small town, scare the kids, shock the adults kind of way :laugh: Plus it might even be entertaining to ride...err...drive? And the rusty old kawi chopper looks like the owners a big ratbike fan :laugh: But at least he's riding, and it aint no harley :thumbsup:

Well I am willing to bet he built it from the ground up with little to no money.. (my type of budget). Hats off to riding a one of a kind. Did I see a plate on it? So street legal. WOW! I'm not trippin. I mean I probably wouldn't ride it, but if I were the builder, maybe. Why? Because I could say what most riders and even moders couldn't say. "I built that from ground up on my specs." Hell, this time next year, he may have it painted and in auction on barret jackson. lol

Because I believe this Mad Max machine can literally chew up blocks of aluminum~!~ :laugh:

We passed this guy going the opposite direction, and just happened to see it in the parking lot later that night...

i see the boys at OCC have been burn'in the midnight oil again.. :rofl:

well...burn'in sumptin. :laugh:

probably all he has in the whole world and loves it like i do my busa....

Well I am willing to bet he built it from the ground up with little to no money.. (my type of budget). Hats off to riding a one of a kind.

A lot to be said in those statements~!~ :thumbsup:

20 years ago, I would have putted around on it...and I bet I'd have tested the speed capability on it also :laugh:

You need a tetanus shot prior to riding that model or touching it...I like the chain fender bracket.

I like the horn.

I noticed the seemingly out of place gas cap, but can't make out the horn...

Edit: You might be referring to the second bike, is that it on the firewall~?~
Sure not a lot of fork travel on that second ride~!~

Last edited:
Back